Ratings for Dr. Brian K. Cooley

I've been going to Dr. Cooley for many years. He's an excellent doctor and as an added bonus he and his entire staff are absolutely delightful.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2019

I have trusted Dr. Cooley with my gastrointestinal health for many years now. I am always impressed with the staff at the endoscopy center. I feel Dr. Cooley and his staff truly care about me. I highly recommend Dr. Cooley.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Excellent Dr and staff. Professional yet caring and attentive to my concerns.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Almost no waiting ever: maybe 5 mins. in the waiting room! No waiting in the room or elsewhere. I know the doctors time is precious but mine is, too. It's never wasted at Dr. Cooley's office. Such a pleasure and so is Dr. Cooley! Thanks.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

Dr. Cooley has been treating me for over 15 yrs. He never rushes through an exam and encourages questions. He has always made me feel comfortable. I have never had to wait very long but would if I had to.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

I felt very much at ease in discussing my issues with Dr. Cooley. He worked with my at trying to get to the heart of the matter. I in no way felt patronized.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

Great staff, I’ve been to his office I believe at least 5 times. Dr Cooley and his staff are very professional

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

I love the fact there are still Physicians who take the time timber to know their patients! Dr. Cooley really impressed me with his concern and the time he took to speak with me as an individual as well as a patient.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

My husband and I have known Dr. Cooley for about 19 years and have never ever had anything but wonderful experiences from him and Tammy. They are both the kindest and most helpful professionals we have ever met. We feel very lucky that he is our doctor.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2019

Super happy and super impressed. Could not have been a better experience. Much thanks to everyone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Dr. Brian K. Cooley's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Brian K. Cooley, MD is a board certified gastroenterologist in Plano, TX. Dr. Cooley sees patients for all digestive conditions and important health maintenance roles like colon cancer screening with colonoscopy. Common conditions Dr. Cooley sees in his Plano practice are for stomach pains, heartburn, reflux, rectal bleeding, constipation and swallowing difficulties to name a few. He finds that patient satisfaction is highest when they are able to effectively participate in their health care decisions. If you are looking for expert digestive health care in the Plano, TX area, please call the practice for an appointment.

• English

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

• Colonoscopy