Ratings for Dr. Zachary L. Chattler

Very good results from my bunion surgery. Very little pain. Good Samaritan was a great place for my surgery.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I am recovering right now from a bunion ectomy performed by Dr Chattler . I must give him high marks for everything he did . Although friends warned me about the terrible pain associated with this procedure Dr Chattler said 97% of his patients had very little pain . I didn't believe him but he was correct as far as I am concerned . My proceedure involved cutting a bone and using 2 screws to reposition it . Three days after surgery I can walk about my house in a surgical boot & am just taking Advil for discomfort . AND he is always on time for our appointments and his staff is friendly and up to date on my issues .What else can I say ? He does excellent work .

flag | Submitted June 9, 2014

Seemed friendly enough on an initial visit with a low key conservative approach to my many minor complaints. Office staff was nice as well. His philosophy seems to be one of, "Do no harm,"--rather than recommending drastic action.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Zachary L. Chattler's Credentials

• California College Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal