Ratings for Dr. Gerald M. Isbell

Oh he is one of the nicest doctors I have ever seen and you can tell him anything! I have complex issues and he handles them all with compassion but he knows what he is doing! Easy to work with in getting in and having procedures/tests done. Worked with my surgeon with complex problem. His staff is very nice. He apologizes if he is 5 minutes late in getting in to see you - which is rare. Once in years. I truly can not say how blessed I am that he is my doctor. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Does not appear to be interested or knowledgeable. Made several (3-4) appointments with him and could never get a diagnosis or remedy or even idea of what could be wrong. Stopped seeing him altogether. Would not go back or recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2011

After 3 years going to Dr. Isbell, I have had 4 endoscopies, gall bladder removed, asophogus muscle removed and multiple test. I also had a visit where he said to me he does not know do I have any ideas? I would not recommend Dr. Isbell to see my dog. After my last surgery I am still having issues.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011