Ratings for Dr. Behzad Nazari

I am pleased by the young adult office staff who exhibit outstanding training and professionalism. My consultant is "William" who is proficient, caring, has a positive attitude, and very knowledgeable in his area of expertise! My visit consists of obtaining porcelain veneers. Both doctors who have attended my circumstance seem to be well experienced and patient. The office is very clean, offering free water and coffee. Being a retired teacher of 30 years, I would like to personally thank Dr. Nazari for giving these young people a rewarding career. Thumbs up to everyone!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I like this place everything is good everybody is professional

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Very clean, Friendly staff and very professional. Thank you for taking good care of my mother, the doctors are awesome.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

Great doctor. Very compassionate and helpful. Did a very nice job correcting the crookedness of my teeth

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

All my 3 kids needed braces and Dr. Nazari was their dentist. He is really good with kids and is great at what he does.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

You have to wait hours before you are seen.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010