Ratings for Dr. Lisa Nelson

I would like to comment on the lack of professionalism and integrity I received when I went to the ER with a migraine (I have a history of severe migraines) Dr. Nelson walked in the room and stated she couldn't help me until I calmed down and gave my partner a brown bag and left the room which my partner has no medical background and didnt know what to do and she closed the door! She returned and looked at me and said I had sinus infection because my face was swollen! My face was swollen from crying due to the pain. I knew it was a migraine but she wouldn't listen. She discharged me shortly after. After being up all night in pain I went to another ER where a competent Dr and staff treated me and knew what they were doing. Needless to say it cost me $100 for nothing but more pain. I would not recommend going to this ER or at least would refuse to be treated by her.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2012

Dr. Lisa Nelson's Credentials

• Umdnj New Jersey School Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1988)

HealthPartners