Ratings for Dr. Richard M. WINTERS

Dr. Winters ws recommended when I was diagnosed with invasive breast cancer. He discussed all of my oprions with me, and ultimately performed my reconstructive surgery. The results were excellent. In addition, his bedside manner was wonderful. Having breast cancer is a scary thing, and he was always supportive and upbeat. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Had my breast implants done by Dr. Winters, he is just the best. Friendly, easy to talk to, answers all your questions and makes sure you understand the procedure from beginning to end. Makes you aware of all your options and no pressure. He came highly recommended by many nurses, which was a big factor. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery. His work is amazing and he is a perfectionist which is what you want in your surgeon. He also called me at home the next morning to see how I was doing. My surgery went very well and the pain was minimal. He is the best of the best!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I am thrilled with my nose! Mine is the most natural nosejob I've seen. The operation was easy. Dr. Winters is the best.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

Dr. Richard M. WINTERS's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Hackensack, NJ