Ratings for Dr. Steven R. Carter

Dr. Carter and staff were great. Answered all my questions and had me running my marathon in a week! Don't know what I would have done without you!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

My son had terrible foot pain from a bike accident. We visited Dr. Carter who answered all of our questions and told us exactly what we needed to do. My son is now back at his football practice and is doing fantastic. Staff was very professional and kind! Would recommend to friends and family!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I was in severe pain from a foot strain. Dr. Carter answered all my questions and had me back running in a week. Just ran a 5K and did great. Thanks Dr. Carter!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

I had a very positive experience. He answered all of my questions thoroughly. Some of them I didn't want to hear but needed to. I've since changed some of my habits and I've gotten much better. Also, he didn't push surgery on me as a previous doctor did. Two thumbs up!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Took my 12 yr old grandson with ingrown toe nail. He informed me as soon as he came in the room that if my grandson was not still that he didn't have time to treat him. As with any age child they are scared. He wouldn't even give him a chance. As soon as my grandson acted nervous he snatched his gloves off threw them on the tray and said I have other patients and didn't have time for this. Would not rcommend him at all for children. He could have left the room and came back. I was not in a hurry.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

You always have to wait for a long time, even if you have the first appointment of the day, because often 5 other people also have an 8:00 am appointment. The first couple of appointments were good, he explained things well and drew a picture which was helpful. At my last appointment he got very rude, told me I interrupted him when I asked a question, acted exasperated and told me he was frustrated with me and had to calm himself down before continuing our conversation. After that he answered every question with "I don't know." I will find another doctor.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Yeah!!! Thanks to Dr. Carter my foot pain/problem has been corrected. I have been living with this discomfort for months and it has affected my life. Now I am back to normal. I would highly recommend Dr. Carter and his staff is great!!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. Carter is the best! I have been through bunion surgery and various other foot issues and he has AWLAYS been caring, prompt and informative always telling me what my options are and helping me make a good decision.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2013

I had the complete opposite experience with Dr. Carter. I had lots of questions about my foot condition and he went into details even drawing me a very good picture of the condition. I would highly recommend Dr. Carter to anyone as he is truly knowledgeable and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2013

I had a very complex situation in which Dr. Carter spent alot of time with me explaining the benefits and risk of my condition. My previous doctor did not do this so when I went to Dr. Carter I was very confused. He was able to clear up and almost make my condition pain free.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Steven R. Carter's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Covington, GA