Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Greenlaw

Doesn't have much interaction with patients after surgery. Leaves post patient care to his PA Chris who is attentive

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

I just had a total knee replacement on 7/ 5/ 2018... I'm not going to lie the first 2 days were painful.. I'm on my 4th day and I dont need my walker to walk. I need it for stability getting up and down if I have been still for a long period. I know from taking to many people that knee surgery is extremely painful and it's a long recovery time.. I'm not super woman by any means. I'm 52 years old and had no choice except to have surgery. My pain is under control. I have started my exercise regiment . I can dress myself including my socks . So I would definitely recommend Dr Greenlaw. Linda Semler

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Couldn't be seen for 2 1/2 months when called Greenlaw's office with complications from knee replacement that he performed. Long wait time with patients lined up down the hall.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr Greenlaw took the time to explain xrays in detail. Explained surgery in great detail. Waited till I was ready to have surgery. Recovery was excellent and PT business was highly complimentary to Dr Greelaw. would recommend him to everyone. Also did not do unnecessay surgery.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Dr. Greenlaw is very knowledgeable and an excellent surgeon. He follows your care until problem solved. Takes time to explain problems and procedures.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

Dr. Paul Greenlaw is an excellent surgeon! He did my hip and a year later did a partial knee replacement. Both hip and knee are doing very well. Now see him once a year for continued follow-up.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

If it was not for Dr. Greenlaw My husband would probably be in a wheel chair with arthirits in his knees for the rest of his life. Dr. Greenlaw was wonderful from the first visit and still is.Whereever he goes we will follow.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Great Doctor. Did a total hip replacement on my right side. I'm pain free for the first time in years. Everything went as he told me it would be. He has given me a new outlook on things I thought I could never do again. I'm forever grateful. Look out Appalachian Trail here I come.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Greenlaw treated my mother for knee replacement May 2011. His office called my mom May 2012 to cancel her 1 year follow up. She indicated to the staff that she was having pain in her knee/leg. The earliest she could be seen was SEPTEMBER 2012. After increasing pain, she called back on several occassions to try and get an earlier appointment. Finally, the appointment was moved to the end of August. Dr. Greenlaw did a MRI on her leg in August. THREE WEEKS LATER, after no results of the MRI, I contacted the office manager. It was then that the staff called my mom with the results. It's October now, we retrieved her med records from Greenlaw and moved on to Raleigh Orthopedic (FABULOUS DOCTORS). She was immediately admitted in the hospital, had her femur bone removed due to a cancerous tumor that had caused her bone to fracture. She walked around for 3+ months in this condition all because Greenlaw has too many patients and cannot provide adequate care.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2012

would not help me. iv had problems since he did my surgery and has done nothing to correct the problem.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Paul R. Greenlaw's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

UnitedHealthcare