Ratings for Dr. Joseph V. Girgenti

I agree with the previous comment. Dr. G knows his stuff but his attitude is a little bizzare and can come off as being a blunt jerk. I'm sure he does not mean to do this and it's just a character trait. Rosemary, his administrative assistant who greets you by name as soon as you walk in the door, is a total DOLL and shines with positive energy, which more than makes up for any weak bedside manner that Dr. G may have. They always go out of their way to help with whatever you need and it's great to go to a small business where you know you are more than a number.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Girgenti knows his stuff, however sometimes his attitude can be off-putting! Otherwise great doctor!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Girgenti has been my optometrist for about 8 years now. He helped me (before I even was a patient of his) when my glasses broke and he called me back himself. He always takes his time to give a thorough eye exam and answer any questions. He cares. His secretary is also very nice. I would recommend Dr. Girgenti to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Joseph V. Girgenti's Credentials

• New England College Of Optometry (Grad. 1990)

MSP/BC Med