Ratings for Dr. Ahmad Hamidfar

Best Dr, I have going to visiting for last 9 years.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

He is very experienced and knowledgeable. He is honest and his diagnosis is accurate.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

I have never been to this guy, but after reading the reviews (only ONE of which seemed legitimate) my conclusion, using only commonsense, is that this guy either writes his own or elicits help from his family or whomever. I guess he thinks were morons?

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Dr. H saw me for an infected and impacted wisdom tooth, and performed the extraction that eased my pain within hours. He explained everything very patiently until he was sure I understood what he planned to do. His accent was a little hard to understand but he would speak more slowly when I asked him to repeat himself. He and his staff were very kind and attentive, focused on helping me feel better. He addressed the infected tooth quickly and did not waste time on another uninfected wisdom tooth, that another dentist suggested be removed at the same time. I would definitely recommend Dr. H!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

very helpful and honest. i think he is fair ,fast,and he knows what he is doing.recommend it 100%

flag | Submitted April 10, 2010

I have done various dental work and he has done excellent job.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

He is amazing. I was so comfortable that during the root canal I fell in sleep.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

very helpful , honest , he is very gentle and caring . I defenitly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

Dr. H is a wonderful doctor. Very helpful. I went in with a toothache, and came out in less than an hour with my tooth pulled and perscription picked up from pharmacy. I would definatley see him again. Staff was helpful.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2008

absolutely horrible doctor. Only go to him if you are looking to get rich because after he gets done with you, you will probably sue him. Went for a general cleanup and ended up getting ****ed under the knife as something needed to be done that was not required. This doctor performed surgery on me that he was not supposed to because he is not licensed to do so. I was in a lot of pain and the blood loss was tremendous over a simple surgery. To this day I suffer with headaches and nausea because of the botched surgery. No professionalism here and please please go to a different doctor as this concerns your health which comes first. I honestly I ended up having some nerve damage.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008