Ratings for Dr. Mark Eavenson

I have been a patient at Multicare Specialists since 2007 for both chiropractic/physical therapy, as well as medical. I have never been dissatisfied with any services provided to myself or my family. The entire staff has always been professional and caring. I have referred many many family and friends to the office over the years. I hold the upmost respect for the entire staff of Multicare. Because of them, I am able to live my life as healthy as possible. I am very grateful for the care and friendships I have been able to form throughout my many years of service.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have always had a great experience with Dr. Eavenson and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr. Eavenson since he opened his practice. Hard to put into words what he has done and continues to do for me. Always, no matter how busy he is, finds time to get me in the day I call. Staff has always been very pleasant, courteous and exhibited the utmost professionalism. Dr. E has always been able to get me pain free. I will continue to go see him as needed.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

This team of doctors saved my daughter's arm. They are amazing.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

He says he is a Christian but he is not. Not kind, very hypocritical!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Where to start : I am really not sure. I have read other patient reviews on how they were treated at Multi Care Specialist in Granite City with the doctors on staff Dr. Eaveson mostly . Well let me just say that once upon a time he was the best would do anything in the world to help you in any way he could. My husband has been going to this office for well over 15 plus years has never been mistreated by any staff members .my husband respected every doctor in this building and they respected him.That is all the good things about this office. Know lets talk about the not so good things that happen in this office . If you miss an appt. you get charged for not showing up I would say that is fair but they have always gave you a courtesy call prior to your appointment if they wanted too sometimes they don't but you better beleive u don't show up u are still getting charged for a missed appt. My husband received a bill in the mail that was from years ago for co-pays or whatever reason He took it down to the office spoke with Doctor Eavenson about the charges that was well over 250.00 that was from prior years 2012,13 and 14 , he was told by the doctor to pay what he could and that if he has any problems to come see him. What a good guy he is... My husband of course took care of the bill in full.we are here today because you guessed it we got another bill in the mail for 277.00 that was from 2011 wow you ask how could a facility miss this from 5 years ago. My husband had an appt with Dr lupardus he took this bill to his appt to speak with the Doctor over this bill that was from 5 years ago.He arrived and checked in and one of those rude nurses heard his name and came running up to the desk .he had told her he needed to speak with the Doctor over this bill she took the bill and said she would go and talk with him moments later Dr Eavenson came out gave my husband a nasty look wouldnt even say Hi or nothing the nurse told my husband that he could see the Doctor that day but that bill needed to be paid same thing that was said prior with the other bill. My husband was very frustrated no one could give him an answer about why he is getting a bill that is 5 years old have you ever heard of such a thing.not me so my husband stated here we go again I will just find another Doctor and guess what yep you guessed it a few days later he received a certified letter in the mail telling him they can no longer be his provider and that he had 30 days to find another provider. Know you tell me is that what a doctor and all his staff do these days is turn people away.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

he was nice too, UNTIL he wasn't. All over a missed appointment that THEY didn't call about. They had NEVER NOT called before and I had NEVER missed one either. Asked if they could waive the fee, and the staff flat out said "NO". Had gone here for over 10 years, to Dr. Lupardus. I said I could go to another doctor, and the next day I was dropped. No calls from them, and now they ignore me. Won't return my calls. Dr. Eavenson owns the place, that's why I'm marking this here. Years earlier, Dr. Bell informed my daughter that she had HIV, after only one test. Nothing about a might have, we need to do more tests, etc., nothing. Well it turns out that AFTER more tests, she DIDN'T have HIV. That was irresponsible of him. No compassion afterwards either. So don't wrong them, don't get on their bad side, or you my be sorry. I didn't file a lawsuit over that, cause I was told they would drop me. Well, I got dropped anyways. I'm sorry I didn't follow my instincts.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

Multi Care Specialists has the best, nicest people you will ever come across.. Top notch all the way around.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr E is simply the very best! He always puts the patient first no matter what.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2015

Most caring, knowledgable physician in this area . Really cares about you. Willing to help any patient regardless of whether or not they can pay him.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015