Ratings for Dr. Roy D. Mittman

Just found out he is retiring I am heartbroken he is the best sweetest most caring doctor I have ever met. There will never be one like him again. I am happy for him but sad for me.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

There are not enough words to explain the reverence I have for Dr. Mittman. Where others might have taken my limb Dr. Mittman gave me the ability to walk again. I have had twenty years to tell my story to many people that have asked about my leg. Dr. Mittman gave me the ability to tell that story in an upright position on my God given limb. What else can you say except thank you and I look forward to telling my story for many years to come on my new human given knee. All the best to you Dr Mittman!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Excellent practitioner who evaluated my condition with complete professionalism.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

Great experience Treated all my concerns explained everything very happy.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

Dr Mittman performed Platet rich plasma prp procedure on my arthritic right shoulder The shoulder was limited in range of motion and very painful the next day I had significantly improved range and no pain in shoulder I returned for a follow up 10 days later still with no pain the procedure is not covered by medical insurance however it is well worth the cost. dr Mittman and his staff at Seaview orthopedic can not be recommended more highly.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr Mittman did a wonderful job. Always looking forward to seeing him. Going to miss him when he leaves.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

My doctor Dr Mittman is excellent beside manner very good with explaining the diagnosis I really like my doctor today. Great visit today I would recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Visit was excellent. Especially impressed by the thorough, graphic explanation by doctor Mittman with X-ray and knee model. Dr and all staff were very cordial and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Found the dr on google and turned out to be the best call I made. They are fair friendly and patient. Whole staffs great.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr Mittman has been more than a doctor to us. He has been a friend. He has always shown compassion to our complaints and has worked very hard to solve our problems.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Roy D. Mittman's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1978)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ