Ratings for Dr. Lynne M. Lillie

I never even saw this woman. I went in for labwork ordered by a non-Mayo doctor and somehow this woman was assigned as my "billing doctor." I never saw her, yet they billed UHC $180 for the "visit."

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

I had a similar experience. She stood in teh hallway with the door open and discussed my medical condition with me. This is a breach of the privacy laws and I am in the process of reporting her due to her disregard for her patients.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

I do believe it's against the law to stand in the hallway, with the door open discussing my situation. She's done it to me, AND to others that I do know about. She should be removed from the medical field for her poor professionalism, or lack their of. She didn't care about me or my issue, and obviously didn't want me to return. I'm warning others and at every chance I get!!!!!!

flag | Submitted December 25, 2007

Have found her to be difficult to talk with. Does not seem to focus on patient needs or developing a personal relationship for long term care. She is always late and never apologizes and watches the clock and rushes to get finished with me. I will not return. Complaning has done nothing to correct the situation.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Dr. Lilly was extremely late to the appointment, then practically pushed me out the door. I didn't feel she was listening to me. I even called later to complain... very dissatified with her.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2007

Very competent physician. She allows the patient to be a partner in their care. Extremely easy to talk with. It has taken me a long time to find this level of doctor. You will not be disappointed in her manner. She is often behind schedule and the receptionist always mentions it when you arrive. She does not rush you during the office exam.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2006

Dr. Lynne M. Lillie's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1992)

GHI