Ratings for Dr. Sudha Garla

Very helpful In getting my cat scan setup very quickly very efficient office staff polite and great personality thk u .

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I have been with Dr Garla for many years and I find her extremely kind and compassionate. She takes the time to discuss any problems I might have and ways to solve them. If I needed a specialist she has sent me to a doctor who she feels will help me the most. I recommend her highly. Her staff is courteous and very professional. I feel I am qualified to know as I am a retired oncology nurse and over the years have seen some unprofessional behaviors and actions.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I am a long term patient with Dr. GARLA, and respect her professional approach to my needs. Very satisfied with my care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Garla is very receptive to my concerns and acted swiftly. She and her team thoroughly examined my breathing issue and was able to instantly give feedback on what was causing my breathing problems. Very grateful that I started coming to Dr. Garla.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

No pain with the injection whatsoever. In and out of the room in 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr. Garla is wonderful! The staff is always is very professional and caring. It is a pleasure to come to the practice. .

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Doc is considerate and easygoing. I felt very comfortable in her office.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Dr. Garla and the staff were very helpful and truly concerned about my well being.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

The nurse and Dr. Garla were both so incredibly understanding and helpful. I only came in for a routine pre-exposure rabies vaccine, but I have a phobia of needles and tend to pass out. Dr. Garla made me feel like I wasn't a pain for needing to lie down for the vaccine and needing to sit in the exam room for a while after the shot (which did not even hurt at all!) The front desk staff was also wonderful. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr Garla is so sweet and helpful. She answered all my questions regarding the shot and was very personable.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2018

Dr. Sudha Garla's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1990)

HealthPartners