Ratings for Dr. Sudha Garla

Dr Garla is a caring, thorough physician. I am new to her practice and am very happy she is my primary. you are in good hands with her.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

Dr.Garla is very friendly, and really looks out for each patient's individual needs.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

LOVE HER! Very nice and has a great way of distracting while giving shots, and trust me I hate them so the fact that I did not even notice is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Excellent care and attention. The staff is polite and helpful and the Doctor is personable and friendly, she explained everything in detail.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2018

Very helpful In getting my cat scan setup very quickly very efficient office staff polite and great personality thk u .

flag | Submitted October 13, 2018

I have been with Dr Garla for many years and I find her extremely kind and compassionate. She takes the time to discuss any problems I might have and ways to solve them. If I needed a specialist she has sent me to a doctor who she feels will help me the most. I recommend her highly. Her staff is courteous and very professional. I feel I am qualified to know as I am a retired oncology nurse and over the years have seen some unprofessional behaviors and actions.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

I am a long term patient with Dr. GARLA, and respect her professional approach to my needs. Very satisfied with my care.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Dr. Garla is very receptive to my concerns and acted swiftly. She and her team thoroughly examined my breathing issue and was able to instantly give feedback on what was causing my breathing problems. Very grateful that I started coming to Dr. Garla.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

No pain with the injection whatsoever. In and out of the room in 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr. Garla is wonderful! The staff is always is very professional and caring. It is a pleasure to come to the practice. .

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Sudha Garla's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ocean, NJ