You may also like

Ratings for Dr. AMY S. Taneja

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr. Taneja, has been my gyn for several years. I wish she could be my regular family dr too, because she is just a great doctor. She has done everything she possibly could do for me , and Continues to help me , and explain things to where I can understand them. I have never left her office feeling bad, she always encourages,explains, and gives her best advice. Her staff is great too, Lorena always goes above and beyond to help schedule Dr.Tanejas surgeries. .Renae the nurse is also polite and calls you back in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Taneja is by far the BEST physician out there, a true professional! Her compassion for her patients and for what she does shows through her actions. She helped me through a miscarriage with our first pregnancy and took the time to listen to my concerns, I never felt rushed! She didn't deliver our first son but thankfully was on call and delivered our 2nd son. She is truly wonderful!!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

When I first had her on my pregnancy check-up I was amazed that there is still a doctor acts like truly a DOCTOR should act, she is caring, loving, and she listens to every single concerns I have. She even share about how her toddler activities and growth and development (I have a 2,8 year old daughter). She is a great doctor, she is very knowledgeable, she is not trying to look like she is somebody that has all answers for your concerns but she convinces you from medical point of views in the way you would hardly see any doctors do nowadays. I wish we have more OB like her, God Bless her.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013

DR TANEJA IS A VERY CARING AND COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR. SHE SPENT A GREAT DEAL OF TIME WITH ME BESIDES THE EXAM ANSWERING ALL OF MY QUESTIONS. I FELT VERY CONFIDENT AND GLAD THAT SHE IS MY DOCTOR. HER BEDSIDE MANNER IS INCREDIBLE. THUMBS UP ALL THE WAY FOR DOCTOR "T".

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

dr. taneja was one of the best doctors I ever had. she is awesome.I was so sorry she relocated to Florida.I will miss her immensely.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

I agree…Dr. Taneja is wonderful!! By far one of the most compassionate and understanding doctor’s I have ever met. She is extremely thorough. She listens to all of my concerns, and does not dismiss anything I say as trivial or unimportant. She creates an environment of trust. I am not shy or embarrassed in front of her, and I can tell her anything! The fact that I do not look ill creates a barrier between most doctors and myself, but with Dr. Taneja there are no barriers. She really listens to me no matter how sick I may, or may not, look that day. I have comfort in knowing she is my doctor and that she is there for me. I wish all of my doctors were as professional, kind, knowledgeable, thoughtful and caring as she is. What a wonderful world this would be.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

She is the greatest doctor every.Very loving and understanding.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010

Dr. AMY S. Taneja's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "First baby turned out to be worst experience of our lives. Incompetent and condescending. "

October 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taneja, has been my gyn for several years. I wish she could be my regular family dr too, because she is just a great doctor. She has done everything she pos..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Taneja is by far the BEST physician out there, a true professional! Her compassion for her patients and for what she does shows through her actions. She hel..."

February 9, 2015
  • First Name changed from "AMY" to "AMY S."

October 20, 2013