Ratings for Dr. Matthew D. Barrett

My sweet 14 year old daughter had a very painful accident while jumping on a trampoline at a friend's. The doctor asked her what happened but then read from his personal mobile device while she told him. Then he asked her to repeat the story but didn't really listen to her. He ordered x-rays and after reviewing he indicated she had strained a multitude of soft tissue. He wouldn't discharge her until she walked unaided, threatening to order an IV. She wept as she gimped along. He offered to write a prescription should we decide to fill it which we agreed to as a way forward. In the middle of the mint she was writhing in pain and I called the ER because I was unable to find the prescription. He had neglected to do so which led to me to driving back to the ER in the middle of the night. Two days later the radiologist at the hospital called to inform me that our daughter in fact had fractured her hip and pelvis. That child was in horrific pain and shamed by Dr. Barrett for crying.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Matthew D. Barrett's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Minnetonka, MN