Dr. Danny K. Lee, Laser Eye Center

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Danny K. Lee, Laser Eye Center

I was considering Lasik Eye Surgery based on a very favorable experience with Dr. Lee from one of my wife's co-workers. I researched the procedure and available Doctors and decided on Dr. Lee and scheduled an evaluation appointment. The evaluation was very thorough and took approximately an hour, at no time did I feel things were rushed. After the evaluation I learned that I was in-fact a candidate and then met with Dr. Lee. Dr. Lee was very up front and gave me all the pros & cons of the surgery and a set of realistic expectations going forward. I ultimately decided against having the Lasik Surgery at this time but I appreciated that Dr. Lee was upfront and provided me with realistic expectations about what to expect going forward so I could make MY best decision. I'd recommend him and his staff and if I should decide later to have the surgery I would return to his office.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

I’m so glad I had the eye surgery. The whole experience was good and everyone was so nice and helpful at the surgery center.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

I picked Dr Danny Lee to do my cataract surgery because he had the best reviews, and I’m happy to now be able to leave my own. From the minute you walk in the door the staff are welcoming, and informative. No waiting, the newest technology available, and a confident Doctor. The whole experience was a pleasant duty. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Toggle navigation Danny Lee, MD at Laser Eye Center Thanks for the review! Your feedback allows us to serve our customers better. We encourage you to review our business on any of the following sites at your convenience. Each experience you share contributes to our ongoing success! Reviews are moderated and may not show up immediately. To share the review, just copy it to your clipboard now and post it on any of the following sites. Step 1 - Copy the Review Below Dr. Lee's Decatur office is welcoming from the moment you walk in the door. His staff greets patients with a smile. I've known Dr. Lee for many years and can say, without hesitation, he is warm and friendly while maintaining a professional demeanor in all interactions. He cared for my father, who had multiple eye issues and was functionally blind in the last years of his life. Dr. Lee showed compassion and a willingness to try new treatments to keep Dad comfortable. He also cares for my mother, who is 90. He is patient with her and thorough. I highly recommend The Laser Eye Center for complete family eye care.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Always on time and always thorough. Listens and fully answers questions.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Very friendly and very caring and staff concerned about your comfort.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

Dr. Lee performed laser cataract surgery on both of my eyes in July. I did not realize how clouded and yellow my vision was until after he completed the surgery on my left eye. Lord, what a difference clear vision makes. Dr. Lee and his staff were just amazing. When my wife needs cataract surgery in a few years, you can bet we will be going back to Dr. Lee. Could not be happier with my outcome.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I have had a wonderful experience with dr lee and his staff. I have had surgery twice now and Dr. Lee Is the second dr. I've seen in Huntsville, AL for my eyes. His staff are absolutely wonderful and helpful through the entire process. He has been helpful in dealing with my concerns and needs. After being to multiple lasik doctors in the area, Dr. Lee and his staff are the only ones I will see from now on.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Long waits, great otherwise. Listens to your concerns and addresses them with you.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Very considerate and respectful doctor. Worth to give it a try to see him

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Danny K. Lee, Laser Eye Center's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Danny Lee is a board-certified ophthalmologist specializing in corneal and refractive surgery. Dr. Lee has developed his practice around providing patients with surgical solutions to their complex corneal conditions. He places emphasis on patient education, communication, and customized treatment plans. No two eyes are the same, which is why our laser eye surgeon in Huntsville,Alabama is proud to develop surgical techniques and tailor corrective procedures that optimize your vision. Background Born and raised in Haleyville, Alabama, Dr. Danny Lee grew up loving the charm and family friendly atmosphere of the South. Dr. Lee builds solid professional relationships with his patients that last for years. His commitment to providing a supreme quality of service is what makes his practice unrivaled in the area. Dr. Lee believes that being able to transform patients’ lives by restoring their quality of vision through the use of advanced techniques is personally and professionally rewarding. As a corneal specialist, it his privilege to help patients experience a positive change in the way they view their own lives. Schooling and Training Dr. Lee began his journey towards achieving a medical degree while attending the University of Alabama in Birmingham. Dr. Lee then performed his ophthalmology residency training at Maryland General Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Immediately following the completion of his residency, Dr. Lee opened his very first private practice in Kentucky. During his time there, he honed his surgical skills and placed focus on offering thorough, quality care. With a strong desire to broaden his horizons and refine his other skills, he returned to academics to perform two additional years of fellowship training in corneal and LASIK surgery. Working alongside of some of the most highly respected vision specialists in the country, Dr. Lee was able to sharpen his technique, treat complex cases, and focus his personal attention to detail. Dr. Lee has extensive experience and a vast knowledge of all aspects of refractive surgery, corneal transplantation, and laser surgery. He continues to further his education, studying the latest advancements in the world of optics. Certifications and Processional Societies American Board of Ophthalmology American Academy of Ophthalmology Cornea Society American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons VISX Laser Hansatome Microkeratome Intralase Laser Conductive Keratoplasty Ladarvision Laser Restor Lens Rezoom Lens Crystalens Staar ICL Medical Licensure: Georgia State License from May 2006-Present Kentucky State License from July 2002- December 2005 Alabama State License from July 2005- Present Texas State License from July 2005- Present Indiana State License from December 2004- June 2005

• Korean

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

UnitedHealthcare