Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Ferreras

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

flag | Submitted September 6, 2014

This doctor runs late. He is very thorough. He is interested in what I say and he seems curious to figure out what is causing my problem. So far he has been right.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2013

Friendly, congenial, sincere. Seems trying hard but seems inclined to over treat. Seems to stubbornly ignore patient's symptoms, wishes, and perceptions and treats what he wants to treat. Seemed less informed about diagnosis, symptoms,and usual treatment of the problem I presented with than I was after I studied websites of prestigious medical schools.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Richard A. Ferreras's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "you won't find a more wonderful doctor so kind and compassionate everything I've ever wanted in a doctor I have"

July 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, very easy to talk to. You feel like he is really interested in your situation."

September 6, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2407452'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014