Ratings for Dr. Christopher C. Webb

Great Man an Doctor been my primary for 32 plus years

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Very good doctor, actually cared about the patient. Very helpful!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Gone to Dr. Webb for about 15 years. Have total faith in him. Don't know what I would have done without him in some medical situations.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

I only saw Dr. Webb twice for a questionable diagnois fo diabetes. I am ASCP registered MLT and BB with two ME.D degrees in curriuclum and instruction, the other in special educaiton, and almost a third master's degree, a M.S. in biology-- plus beaucoup de graduate biology courses , some taken on the MCV campus in mcrobio and the others at VCU, and certifcation to teach at the secondary level biology, chemistry, general science and psychology; externship with the Science Museum of Virginia; 51/2 yrs ARC blood bank; previous employment in biological research. I tested 278 and 243 for fasting glucose with A1c of 10.6; 2 yrs previous for eight yrs have tested with fasting between 110 and 120 and consistent A1c of 6. I suggested that there was an instrumentation problem in the lab. My own glucometer with GDH-PQQ strips was testing 100 mg/dl lower. I was terminated as a patient by the Practice Manager August 13, 2009 via certifed mail. Manager's name given was William B. Ashe.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2009

He is awful. He does NOT like women. Everything you have is blamed on your "time of the month" or one week after your "time of the month" or two weeks after your "time of the month". In a car accident and break your arm? Oh, he will find a way to say it has something to do with your being a woman and your "time of the month". If you don't care if you live or die, then go to this doctor. If you care about yourself, FIND A REAL DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I've gone to Dr Webb for almost 10 years. The last few years, the nurses and Dr Webb want to rush me through their office. I don't feel like a person there anymore. It's been two years (I have been patient and have tried many things on my own), and it's apparently not possible to get proper treatment for my problem. At my last appointment, Dr Webb called me a Nihilist rather than asking me why I did not follow the treatments recommended by two specialists. After his name calling, I spoke up and informed him why. I stopped the first specialist's treatment because it caused issues elsewhere on my body, and I did not want to trade one problem for another AND regularly take antibiotics. I didn't start allergy shots because the allergist recommended them and said they may not even work (takes many years to find out). I mainly went to the allergist because my father had gone and was diagnosed with some allergies. I also thought I had an allergy to a certain food (I didn't).

flag | Submitted October 28, 2008

I've used Dr. Webb for more than six years. I see him at least once per year for an annual check-up. The primary reason for seeing him is my hereditary high cholesterol (260-280), which is now down to the 170-180 range. I have been on cholesterol medication since the age of 12. I am now 25.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2006

Dr. Christopher C. Webb's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lynchburg, VA