You may also like

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

I've been seeing Dr. Silver for some months now and am so happy I found her. Sessions tend to start a bit late, but she gives you the full amount of time and the wait is definitely worth it.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Dr. Silver is extremely loving and compassionate. Just looking at her calm nature makes you at ease. She really understands what you are going through. Give her a try! You won't be disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Professional and extremely helpful. My daughter benefited greatly.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Finding Dr. Silver was a true blessing; could not have found a better, caring, and professional provider. I am very happy with the outcome!! Excellen professional!!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

Dr. Silver is hands down the best psychologist around. She not only works wonders with adults but is just as amazing with kids. My daughter and I saw her over a span of four years and we are better then ever. I have sent many of my friends and their children to her and they have all been satisfied. She is so easy to talk to and I have never had to wait for an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

I am a professional woman in her thirties. I owe so much of where I am today, to my therapy sessions with Dr. Silver. I only hope she knows how much she HELPED ME change my own life. I would have missed out on amazing journeys. Given my profession, I am very skeptical of many in the psychology/psychiatric industry. What would life have been without meeting and seeking help from Dr. Silver. So much of what I learned with her, I carry with me daily. But two words are prevalent in my life... "CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC". Thank you, Dr. Pam, for giving me my life back. You mothered, nurtured and guided my inner child, to the woman I am today. For that, I will be forever grateful.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2013

Pam Silver is amazing! She will give you the tools you need to heal.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Dr. Pamela Silver's Credentials

• Bcbs Florida
Multiplan

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "She is just amazing! Helpful, sincere and caring! She is truly one of a kind. I would highly recommend her to anyone. "

June 24, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I've been seeing Dr. Silver for some months now and am so happy I found her. Sessions tend to start a bit late, but she gives you the full amount of time and th..."

June 17, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "MY SON AND I HAD OUR FIRST APPT FOR THE DEATH OF HIS FATHER THIS MORNING. DOCTOR SILVER MADE APPT BUT NEVER SHOWED UP AND LEFT US SITTING AT HER OFFICE WITHOUT..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have worked with many mental health professionals in my lifetime and Dr. Silver is a true gem."

January 23, 2015