Ratings for Dr. Jerold H. Fleishman

Wonderful Physician who is caring, compassionate and knowledgeable. I wish my Primary Care Doctor spent as much time with me and was as thorough.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2019

Excellent Physician who really cares about his patients. He is always available when I need him and has help me so much in regard to coping with my diagnosis of Multiple Sclerosis that was diagnosed 10 years ago. I never feel rushed and he has even called me on weekends if he feels that my questions have not been completely addressed. He is kind, compassionate and treats me as if part of his own family. They don’t get any better than Dr. Fleishman.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2018

Dr. Fleishman is an incredible physician who treats all of his patients as if they are his top priority. He is so caring and despite being busy with other responsibilities he is always available for my questions and calls me back personally and I never feel rushed. I even have his cell phone number and although I would never call unless an emergency just knowing that he would not mind gives me this sense of calm especially with my medical condition. He is not only my neurologist but he is also my friend and you just don’t find doctors like him anymore. I can’t thank him enough for all that he has done to help me to have quality to my life again.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

I was so incredibly lucky that somehow I was able to get in to see Dr. Fleishman. Thank you so much to by primary care doctor for making it happen. Everything that I had heard about him is absolutely true. I have had MS for years and have been to multiple Neurologists before but have never had anyone really listen to me and give such a thorough exam. He is all about quality of life and really cares about trying to make a positive difference in my life. He has already helped with 3 problems from my MS that no one else had anything to offer. He is one of a kind and definitely special. He cares about the “whole” person which you can’t find anymore in Doctors.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

I have been following with Dr. Fleishman for the last 5 years for my Multiple Sclerosis and would never see anyone else. I only wish I would have found him 12 years ago when I was diagnosed. He is always available and is so incredibly bright and thoughtful. He even took time out of his busy schedule when I saw him this week to help my husband who did not even have an appointment. This Doc is amazing and wish he could be my primary care physician as well. I feel so incredibly blessed!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Excellent Physician who truly cares about his patients and because of his persistence and really listening to my history I am now free of my seizures after years and seeing multiple Neurologists. It was Dr. Fleishman who finally diagnosed me with JME and once he made this diagnosis he put me on a medication that no one had tried previously and have not a seizure since. I am finally living a normal life and seizure free! Dr. Fleishman you have given me my life back. Thank you!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2017

Dr. Fleishman has been my neurologist since 1993. He is extremely knowledgeable and has a wonderful bedside manner. Dr. Fleishman is a fine example of what a good doctor is, with his steadfast dedication to his patients and the students and residents at Franklin Sq. Hospital.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Fleishman for the last 5 years. I have had severe migraines which were keeping me out of work as they were occurring at least every 2 weeks and I was in bed for 2 days really sick with nausea and vomiting. I thought I was going to lose my job. He immediately figured out the correct medication and since starting the medicine I have been headache free! He even took the time to call my boss for me so I wouldn't lose my job! Thank you Dr. Fleishman. You are amazing!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Excellent physician who really cares about his patients and not just about getting his patients "in and out" but spending the necessary time to figure out the problem which he did for me. I have sent all my friends to him as he is one of the few that I have met over the years who truly cares and is making a difference in my health and so many others. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

Can't thank Dr. Fleishman enough for all he has done for me and my family all these years. He is an extremely caring and thoughtful physician not to mention that he figured out what was wrong with me when others couldn't and others didn't really try. My life is so much better since I began seeing Dr. Fleishman years ago and put me on the appropriate therapy including combining medication with acupuncture and a more holistic approach. Thank you from my entire family but more importantly from me. You are one of a kind and really special!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Jerold H. Fleishman's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1982)

Coventry Healthcare