Ratings for Dr. Cherian Abraham

Excellent compassionate care- I am so happy to have found Dr. Cherian Abraham my Gastroenterologist - he is fantastic - he listened carefully to me and was very kind and compassionate because I was so worried and nervous . He took a lot of time and explained everything in detail and was extremely thorough. I was having belly pain and blood in the stools and and he did a endoscopy which found I had acid reflux and ulcers - I feel so much better now on the medicines. He also did a colonoscopy on me and removed a lot of polyps and after that I have not had anymore bleeding. So happy it was not cancer- all the polyps were caught in time! I recommend him highly to all my family and friends and several members of my family see him now and are very happy!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2018

Excellent Gastroenterologist. Thankyou ! .........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

DR. CHERIAN ABRAHAM IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR WHO FOUND OUT WAS WAS CAUSING MY PROBLEMS ; HE DID A COMPLETE CHECKUP ON ME INCLUDING A STOMACH CAMERA TEST AND PUT ME ON GOOD MEDICINE WHICH HELPED ME. HE IS VERY CARING AND KIND AND HIS STAFF ARE ALL VERY NICE. THANKYOU DR.ABRAHAM !!!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

Good doctor fixed my ulcer and I am pain free and happy now

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

This Gastroenterology doctor is very detailed and helped me get back to normal.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Thankyou Doc you really helped me get my stomach feeling better !

flag | Submitted June 4, 2016

Very Happy with Dr.Abraham my Gastroenterologist ! Was having a lot of stomach issues and Dr.Abraham treated me and now I can enjoy life again. He is the BEST doctor I have ever met !

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, SPENDS TIME AND EXPLAINS EVERYTHING , HAD ENDOSCOPY AND COLONOSCOPY DONE AND HE FOUND MY PROBLEMS AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016