Ratings for Dr. Todd M. Hall

Dr Hall decided to put an oversized plate with screws in my hand and it never healed right and, now he wont even see me. I did not even need surgery but, since doctors and staff get payed way more for surgery they made my situation way worse with these plate and screws in my hand. Now i go threw pain every day and my fingers are overlapping so i have no grip. After the surgery my bandages were so tight that the tendons in my thumb ripped and i still feel really intense sharp pains in my thumb still. This hole experience is truly an on going nightmare. Now i understand the conflict of interest in the medical field. The doctors interest to get paid far outways the interest of the patient is very evident at this horrible place. Please if you are considering Dr. Hall think twice and get a second opinion. Im a veteren so hopefully the va office will be able to fix all this for me but for you it is not to late.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr. Todd M. Hall's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)