Ratings for Dr. Shyamshree Sengupta

After having three miscarriages- it was hard to trust your own body and doctors. When it was recommended that i see her- our whole life changed. Each appointment is at least one hour period - but once you see her- you will know why. She takes care of you and your baby. Now i have two children who are now teenagers - and thats because of her. I never thought i will be able to have my own children - and now i have two. Thank you Dr. Sengupta - you are truly an Angel.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Dr. Sengupta is THE best doctor out there. She is very compassionate to her patients and truly cares about the unborn child and mom. Dr. Sengupta is competent and thorough and demands that her hospital is the same. I trusted her with my pregnancies, my life, the lives of my children. Doctors have there babies with this doctor and St. Peter's nurses also try to get her as an obstetrician because they want to be treated by the best they know. I have never met a doctor with such dedication. She is wonderful. I recommend her to all pregnant women! You will be in good hands with Dr. Sengupta. She really puts your worries to rest so that you can have a healthy pregnancy and baby. Her care is exceptional.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2013

Not recommended, she does ultrasound every visit for a regular NON high risk pregnancy, at times rude in answering questions and yes she always does the inducing just to her convienience. She care less for patience for sure. And not to mention I had to wait at least an hour every time I visited. I personally don't recommend her.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

if u want to cry after the checkup, go to her then...she doesn't respect patients, very rude

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

God Sent !!! If you are pregnant and if you manage to have her as your doc then you are very vey lucky. She is usually 20-30 mins late for a regular non-emergency appointment.. but honestly, if you manage to get an appointment with such a good doctor, would you mind waiting 20-30 mins ? My wife was so damn happy about her. She once had an emergency and doctor was available immediately. She is truly a God sent !! I would recommend her to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

She is an angel. I would recommend this doc to all pregnant ladies.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

extremely knowledgeable,friendly..gets annoyed sometimes when you ask too many questions.dosnt want you to call her office with issues,gets impatient and likes to yell,its all ok and worth it cos i trust her knowledge and experience

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Sengupta is an amazing OB! I am 28 weeks pregnant with twins. She is super friendly, compassionate and very informative. She takes time to answer ALL your questions and always takes the time to ask if you have any questions. She also has a great sense of humor. Office staff are ok. She has amazing bedside manner. My husband and her always joke around making our visits much more enjoyable. Negative:Waiting area is dismal and dull & sometimes she runs behind by a 1/2 hr to hr or so but knowing that, I simply call 1/2 hr before to see if she was running late or not and get there accordingly. Does blood draws,urine tests, and amniocentesis right in office so it's very convienient not having to go elsewhere for bloodwork. A beautiful soul she is. Has been featured on a Baby story 3 times too!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2010

This Dr. kinda co-ordinates her hospital visits with deliveries. Both my kids were induced, courtesy this Dr. although the pregnancy was going normal, she did this to suit her needs. I'm sure others have been thru' similar path & not knowing what to do?

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. Sengupta is a very good doctor. I went to another doctor at the beginning of my pregency and did not have a good experience at all. Dr. Sengupta was recommended to me and when I came to her and told her my experience she was very caring and understanding and she took very good care of me. She was patient with me and my family history of pregencies. So I would recommend her I just wish she was more on time but other then that I would continue going to her. B/c of her my son is here.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Shyamshree Sengupta's Credentials

• Patna Med Coll, Patna Univ, Bihar, India (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in East Brunswick, NJ