Ratings for Dr. Patricia M. Wright

I recommend Dr. Wright all the time. My two sons have been patients of Dr. Wright's for several years. She was recommended by a doctor friend of mine whose daughter she also treated successfully for several years, She goes above and beyond for her patients. My older son has contacted her by email several times and she responds back the same day answering whatever question or concern he has.. Thank you, Dr. Wright, for helping me raise two great kids!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Wright has been my doctor for a long while now and I recommend her to anyone that is looking. She is certainly knowledgeable about matters of the mind. She has a friendly staff and an organized office. Very professional! 😊

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Great experience, very attentive to our needs. Very pleasant staff.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

If you want a doctor that you can rely on and have a professional relationship with GO SEE SOMEONE ELSE, she refused to call on the phone, rushed out of 30 minute follow up, terrible waste of money and time

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Dr. Wright has been a excellent resource for aspergers son. He has been under her care since he was elementary school. Now a freshmen in college we still rely on her expertise.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

She helped us through a terrible adoption experience and has continued to be a source of wisdom and support for our family. We always follow her advice.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014