Ratings for Dr. Vladimir Y. Tabakman

flag | Submitted August 15, 2014

I was recommended by my dentist to get my Invisalign with Dr. Tabakman and I don't regret it at all. I've been going here for a year and it's been great so far. Dr. Tabakman is the best when it comes to Invisalign. The staff is very nice and prompt. They make you feel comfortable and get the job done so I would recommend West Houston Orthodontics to anybody!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

What a great Orthodontic experience. As a patient i was amazed at the great care provided to me at West Houston Orthodontics. Dr. Tabakman and staff made my experience with braces a fast and easy treatment process. The atmosphere is great upon entering the office especially for my kids who were entertained with the movies while getting my adjustments. The staff always greeted me with a smile on their face which made me feel welcomed. Thumbs up to the whole team!!!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Dr. Tabakman is great. I have two daughters in braces as of this year, my 14 year old got hers last year and my 9 year old this year, I was a little nervous for two reasons - the first the cost because our dental insurance did not cover ortho treatment - the second the up keep because brushing their teeth is not the same when a child has braces. However, I must tell you West Houston Orthodontics offered a great payment plan for both my children, and Dr. Tabakman and staff are extremely patient, nice and know exactly how to talk to the children and parents when it comes to the maintenace during the treatment. I went to three other orthos before making my decision and Dr. Tabakmans prices were extremely reasonable. Thank West Houston Orthodontics!!!!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

I call him a great doctor. Just seems they are building clientele and it can get busy but the dental assistants were well trained and helped out alot. They made me feel really comfortable. I'm not comfy with the newer people. Yoana works on the billing side and she made me feel a little uncomfortable. She's not as warm and down to earth as the others. Dr.T is cool. He's really nice and gets you what you want and then he'll perfect it to his liking which is PERFECT. I was told I need jaw surgery 2x but he came up with a technique w/o sugery and I couldn't be happier. They move quick so you're in an out. Never felt any pain and the payments were manageable and quick. Assistants answered all questions just like he did. So no this and that. Go on Invisalign day early in the year to get a good deal($500 off). As long as you're early/on time you should be good with apps. I'm in refinements so only 10 weeks left. I think the smile looks great but he's gonna tweak it a little. So worth it!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

Not what I expected.Long wait and could not get a straight answer. Left when others were complaining while waiting.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Worst job ever! Couldn't fix my teeth after 4 tries. Forced his inept staff to do most of the work. Became angry when I refused to have anyone else other than him fix it right. Told me he couldn't do anything else for me. Took my 500 bucks and left me hanging. Will NEVER go back!!!!!! Staff angry with me for not letting them work on me instead of him let my chair jerk forward on purpose and stomped off. What kind of place allows that???

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

The doctor and his staff was very friendly, on time, and very flexible with their appointments. Most of the time my appointments were after school and a few times they let me come in at 7:30! I would recommend Dr. T to anyone

flag | Submitted April 16, 2009