Ratings for Dr. Raymond C. Petersen

This doctor definitely knows everything, or at least he behaves that way. He seems very "book smart". He demonstrated very little camaraderie with regard to the other specialists on my case and often would roll his eyes when we would mention something they told us about my condition. During my several day ordeal, he never behaved in a way that led me to believe he cared for me - mostly just his ego in regard to the outcome. He is clearly not a spiritual person or someone who values the magic of life, the emotional experiences patients may go through, the variability among individuals, or the value of a second opinion. He offered little respect (observed by eye-rolling and crossing arms backing away body language then quick defensive commentary) when ever my (medically trained MD's, DO's or DVM's) family would ask relavent questions. His way or the highway, I wish I could have taken the highway.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

Dr. Raymond C. Petersen's Credentials

• Mayo Medical School (Grad. 1982)

Top Hospitals in Steamboat Springs, CO