Ratings for Dr. Robert Flurry

I have read some of the comments and I must say this is the best office I have ever been to. The Doctor is very caring and the staff treat me like one of their own family. They are always nice and always call me back. Reading some of the other posts.. I must say I know why they dont call you back.. I would not call you back either. Find another Doctor then and I will stay with the best in the area.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Great Doctor but needs a better office manager!? Never get calls about my lab work results or calls to schedule appointments with a specialist that Dr. Flurry has referred me see, but I can't schedule the appointment myself. Someone is lacking somewhere? The staff seems friendly but someone is not doing their job or they need more help?! Dr. Flurry is a great doctor though! Down to earth!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

WORST EVER! Along with other here, they loose records and do not call back, even when you tell them it is an emergency. Office staff is clueless and rude as they come. Dr. Flurry himself is nice, but that will not cut it for the patients that need real medical care. Choose another doctor, this place is clueless.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

I have read multiple reviews of dr flurry and his staff on various websites. I went in to the office unsure of what I would find. I was pleasantly suprised. Although dr flurry was running behind ( like most docs do) he made me feel relaxed and comfortable. He spent as much time as I needed for the visit. He seemed thorough and compassionate. His staff was more than accommodating. They seem like a family and from what I experienced and saw with other patients, they treat the patients like family. I definitely recommend dr flurry and I am glad I made my own decision .

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

This has got to be the worst Dr's office ever! The staff here are so extremly rude, they act like they are going to break their backs if they have to help you. You stand there right infront of them while they just look at you, like as if to say what do you want? If the staff was replaced here this probably would be a more sucessful business!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

The best Doctor any one could ask for staff is great to work with,They are there for you. I have been with doc. for 25 years never thought of going any wear else I could not do it,

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I love Flurry he is the Best Dr.. but he needs to get a handle on his staff.. I hate to have to call there for an apt. They never call you back you have to call them over and over again...His nurses are great as well he needs a NEW OFFICE MANAGER....

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

After severval months of being totallty pissed at Dr. flurry and his office for thier non-caring get back to you when we feel like attitude i decided to give them another try well i am sorry to report but nothing has changed no call back, no care same crap. I will not refer anyone to him. In fact i have friends who have had the same results. Save your money

flag | Submitted January 27, 2011

Flurry is awesome...he does have too many patients now but I'm told they have finally got him under control and now he doesn't invite everyone - It's true, my sister & her husband tried but they wouldn't accept them. I don't like Binkard - I think I'd be better off burning $30 than go wait around to see him for 3 minutes for him to do nothing. Seriously, he's just that passive as far as treating anything. The difference between the two is night & day.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

The doctors are to lazy to call patients back and the staff is rude and puts patients, including me, on hold for 45 minutes just to verify an appointment time.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

Dr. Robert Flurry's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Providence