Ratings for Dr. Michelle J. Brandhorst

The staff is awful!!! I liked Dr Brandhorst but she needs to clean that office out!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I used to be a patient of Dr. Brandhorst, but I can't get an appointment with her. It's been 1 1/2 years since I've been able to see her. She doesn't seem to care, she's never contacted me, even to see if I'm still alive.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Love Dr. Brandhorst! My family & I have been seeing her for years. Her staff is always friendly & helpful.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr. Brandhorst is a wonderful physician how ever her staff is terrible. They never answer the phone. If you are lucky enough to speak to a staff member, they are extremely rude. If there are no openings that day they will not offer any other appointments, you have to ask them to schedule you an appointment. I too work in the medical field and my boss would flip out if we ran his office the way this office is being run. I will be looking for a new physician today.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Dr. Brandhorst was my physician for 5+ years. I had to cancel my most recent appointment, but her staff neither asked why, nor did they offer to reschedule. Guess they don't care.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

The phone rings forever to only be instantly put on hold. The staff alsays seems stressed and overtalks you. The doctor seems good but has different info each time I readdress a question. Staff will make me look elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Staff is too busy to be helpful. My husband was seen and required a different medication than what Dr. Brandhorst prescribed. (cost) Over a week and four phone calls later, she finally prescribed something else but we are still waiting for someone from the office to actually call it in to our pharmacy. The office staff is disappointingly unprofessional, however I do like Dr. Brandhorst. This situation saddens me, and we will be choosing another doctor. It's a shame her staff can't get it together.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

Dr. Brandhorst is a very professional Dr. She is caring and always concerned of any issues concerning the well being of my health. She takes time to listen to me. When she is in the room with you, you are her only patient. The best in pensacola....worth waiting for appointment.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

She always seemed like a very "average" doc to me, but was thorough and spent time with me. She discussed the meds I was taking and determined I still needed them and never questioned their refills...but sometimes they weren't timely, and the office seemed very busy. Once I went there and sat in the office to get help, because of the phonelines!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2006

My husband developed a SEVERE sinus infection and needed antibiotics when we were out of town. I called our doctor's office, and they agreed to call him in an antibiotic... unfortunately, they had a busy Friday afternoon and forgot! So when i called the on-call doctor the next morning, Dr. Brandhorst refused to call him anything in, insisting that an over-the-counter nasal spray would be the best remedy for him, and that people shouldn't take antibiotics for sinus infections because then we'd all end up resistant to them. She also said that even if she did call him in an antibiotic, it wouldn't have time to make any difference before we had to fly home in two days. Not knowing the area, we were unable to locate a weekend clinic and my husband just had to wait (and experience an awful plane ride home!). When we got home, our doctor's office called in some antibiotics and (surprise!) he was better in two days. But she did call back in a timely manner when paged.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2006

Dr. Michelle J. Brandhorst's Credentials

• Rush Med Coll Of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 60612 (Grad. 1997)