Ratings for Dr. Ashit C. Patel

I am so thankful to have found Dr. Patel! I suffered for years with back pain. I went to many doctors and they just gave me drugs. Then I developed leg pain. The sciatic pain was above and beyond my ability to handle. I lost my leg function as well. Dr. Patel was the ONLY doctor who was willing to help me. My surgery and recovery went very well. Dr. Patel was very patient with me throughout the entire process. My leg function is great and I no longer have back pain. Dr. Patel is the best spine surgeon anyone could ask for!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

His techniques are 20 years old, great best side manner, but now I know why? He is a butcher, can't think of a more suitable term. 4 surgeries since him, 2 majors and every surgeon I have seen since shook their head when I told them who did this to me. I am totally disabled because Dr. Patel didn't have a clue. The biggest mistake in my life was to let him open me up. I am paying for it each and everyday. The worst thing was he totally mis-diag me, and I trusted him telling me that this surgery was the ONLY thing that was going to take the pain away. 1000 times worse than before I had my first appointment. If u love life, stay away from him!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had! Dr. Patel explained everything very well. I suffered for years with back pain and then leg pain developed. Surgery and recovery went very well. I am very thankful to have found Dr. Patel!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

Dr. Patel has been my spine guy for over a decade. I had back pain and sciatica. I went to multiple doctors . Dr. Patel was the only person willing to help me. He never pushed surgery. He was always very patient with me. I would never think about going to someone else. I feel extremely blessed to have found Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Should not have a license to practice medicine! Ethically challenged! the other two below are so true! Anyone that tells u to go see him, don't go to them also. Should be run out of town. Other docs and surgeons know he is terrible. he is 30 years behind the curve. I liked him personally and a lot in common, but performing surgery is something else.. Buys time with lies. Please try and get a surgeon from a American Med school. I thought it would be okay because he said how great he was, but really makes a difference.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Don't do it, go somewhere else! There are other surgeons who are 10000 times better and with ethics!!!! Should not have a license to practice medicine!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Dr. Ash C. Patel is a very intelligent man. He helped my mom when she thought there was no hope left. He did lower back FUSION (4-5) operation which is one the most dangerous surgeries. She feels so much better now. Thank you so much Dr. Ash C. Patel.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Very nice guy, and was told he was the best spine surgeon around. I found out later that was a huge lie. He didn't have a clue on how to perform my major surgery, and now I am almost in a wheel chair and am disabled with massive pain 24/7. Found out later that most of this exact type of surgery has gone horribly wrong. Don't do it if you value your life!

Submitted May 20, 2014