You may also like

Rate Dr. Clifford P. Amoils

Dr. Clifford P. Amoils's Ratings

I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Amoils and his staff! I had been wanting and needing surgery for a very long time and when I was finally able to have the surgery, the results were exactly what I had hoped they would be. I could not have asked for better results, and not only were the results great, but every step leading up to my procedure and after were great too. I was well prepared for what to expect and my cares and concerns were handled with the utmost importance. I felt listened to and cared for. Dr. Amoils' bedside manner was exactly what I wanted. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Thank you Dr A!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2878320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Amoils when I was about 12 years old for a very itchy ear. I had previously gone to my pediatrician multiple times to no answers. Dr. Amoils took one look in my ear and knew exactly what was the issue and what to do. I never had a problem after that. Even though it was one of the most painful procedures I've ever endured, I am so thankful that he had the knowledge and skill to cure me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2677071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2015

Truly a great doctor. He is very genuine and takes the time to make sure you understand both why and how things are happening. I had my tonsils taken out as an adult and it just blows me away how much he genuinely cares about his patients, he's called me personally multiple times to check on me. I was very comfortable and pleased with the experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Dr Amoilis has been my ENT for 18 years whom I have seen sparaticly through the years. His office is always on time and he has done a great job in finding an answer to some medical conditions that other doctors have given up on. Friendly and curtious staff. I wish more doctors offices where run like his.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][318188].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

The greatest doctor ever! Did sinus balloon surgery to help by chronic infections, NOW CURED!Children have had their tonsils removed by this doctor- THEY ARE NEVER SICK since surgery.BEST MD, Best Office and a great medical group.Thanks Dr Amoils

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][318187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Receptionists were smiling, friendly and accommodating. Back office nurse friendly. Dr. was personable, friendly and accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][318186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr Amoils is extremely patient. He explains procedures and recommends needs with compassion. Office is welcoming and friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][318185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2012

Office is very clean and even has a kid-friendly area that was perfect for my 20 month old twins. We unexpectedly went in for stitches on my 20 month old, they fit us right in and made us feel very comfortable. I was nervous, but the office was very calming and reassuring. Dr. Amoils was very patient and careful while putting in stitches on a "moving target." Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][318184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 18, 2012

Great experience. Helped me deal with chronic voice issues very quickly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][318183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2011

Outstanding and professional with exceptional "bedside" manner. The consummate gentleman and extremely knowledgeable in his field. I would highly recommend him to my family or friends. Office is very clean and modern. Dr. Amoils is personal and friendly and will listen to the patient. The staff is responsive and friendly who also will work with you in scheduling. He is well known and thought of by his peers and the community. I am very satisfied and consider myself lucky to have such a professional in my community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][318182].votes_count ]]