Ratings for Dr. Clifford P. Amoils

Great doctor answered all my questions very easy to talk to

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Dr. Amoils and his staff are awesome! Before I went to my first appointment I did my own research and and can honestly say it was the best choice I made to see Dr. Amoils. Dr. A. is clearly extremely knowledgeable in his field, excellent bedside manner, and makes you feel comfortable from the first moment you meet him. He takes his time to explain whatever is going on, even showed me pictures and walked me through what we needed to do. I was beyond shocked when after my surgery he called me himself. If I wasn’t already a fan, that solidified it. I know he is extremely busy, but he always takes his time with his patients, making them feel they are his priority. His staff is also a huge part of the positive experience. They are polite, professional, kind and very understanding. Thank you all so much!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

Wonderful Doctor! He's knowledgable, kind, and understanding. My boys have been seeing him for over 9 years

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I've been treated by Dr. Amoils, and his allergy & audiology staff. Everyone is professional and attentive; they all understand the concept of listening to the patient. Dr. Amoils treats each patient as if he/she is his only patient; his kindness and knowledge makes going to the doctor a pleasure.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I can not say enough positive things about Dr. Amoils and his staff! I had been wanting and needing surgery for a very long time and when I was finally able to have the surgery, the results were exactly what I had hoped they would be. I could not have asked for better results, and not only were the results great, but every step leading up to my procedure and after were great too. I was well prepared for what to expect and my cares and concerns were handled with the utmost importance. I felt listened to and cared for. Dr. Amoils' bedside manner was exactly what I wanted. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat! Thank you Dr A!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

I saw Dr. Amoils when I was about 12 years old for a very itchy ear. I had previously gone to my pediatrician multiple times to no answers. Dr. Amoils took one look in my ear and knew exactly what was the issue and what to do. I never had a problem after that. Even though it was one of the most painful procedures I've ever endured, I am so thankful that he had the knowledge and skill to cure me.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Truly a great doctor. He is very genuine and takes the time to make sure you understand both why and how things are happening. I had my tonsils taken out as an adult and it just blows me away how much he genuinely cares about his patients, he's called me personally multiple times to check on me. I was very comfortable and pleased with the experience.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr Amoilis has been my ENT for 18 years whom I have seen sparaticly through the years. His office is always on time and he has done a great job in finding an answer to some medical conditions that other doctors have given up on. Friendly and curtious staff. I wish more doctors offices where run like his.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

The greatest doctor ever! Did sinus balloon surgery to help by chronic infections, NOW CURED!Children have had their tonsils removed by this doctor- THEY ARE NEVER SICK since surgery.BEST MD, Best Office and a great medical group.Thanks Dr Amoils

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Receptionists were smiling, friendly and accommodating. Back office nurse friendly. Dr. was personable, friendly and accommodating.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2012

Dr. Clifford P. Amoils's Credentials

• Univ Of The Witwatersrand, Med Sch, Johannesburg, So Africa (Grad. 1987)