Ratings for Dr. Craig A. Conti

Was not the least bit compassionate or caring to me. His resident or intern or whatever she was called, learning by being in on it all, was also sarcastic. Dr. Conti may have knowledge, but he was rude and insulting to me. Seemed like he wanted to defend the doctor who caused the deformities to my feet by extremely overcorrecting the bunions so that my toes point outwards from my feet and I cannot wear sandals, flip flops, and all shoes rub them raw..... instead of offering to help solve the problem with decency and concern. He should not have sworn at me and I disolved into tears. So embarrassing, a grown woman humiliated by someone she paid to help her regain a decent way of walking getting treated that way. Could never imagine him doing surgery to me, or depending on hm for my health and well being.

Submitted April 27, 2016

I used him for surgery, good doctor, cares about his patients, very understanding. I would not hesitate to use him again.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

Wonderful and very compasionate about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2010

Dr. Craig A. Conti's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2003)