Ratings for Dr. Allen L. SLOAN

I started with high hopes but it only took 2 weeks for my confidence to begin to fail. The medications that he rotated me through went from bad to worse first causing severe anxiety and moderate physical shaking to other meds that made me severely physically sick. I have thrown up well over eighty times in the past three weeks because he told me these meds would not/could not make me sick and I as much as anybody wanted them to work. But when my entire torso hurt so bad from constant vomiting that I could not even take a deep breath without phurting, I told him this. He stated he didn't believe me one bit, that whatever it was, that it was something I was doing, and then wrote a script for a drug that was just like the previous. This week my family had to pick me up off the floor and insisted on taking me to the ER and me no longer taking these meds. So I've lost 10 llbs from this whole incident, I'm off the meds and no longer sick constantly, back in chronic pain but will not be going back to him. I believe trust is an essential component to a medical relationship and it's just not there anymore.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2016

Not sure what office everyone else is visiting. The staff is rude. The doctor never takes time to listen. His nurse practioner doesn't have a clue what she is doing. When a patient said they had been hospitalized for pneumonia she said they must be homeless or have aids because that is the only kind of person that gets pneumonia! Are you kidding me??? I also do not understand why a family member is not allowed to go back with the patient. What are they hidding???

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

Great Dr he cares about his patients. Recommend him to anyone living with chronic pain he has a great team of people there to work with you. They are all professionals in there field with a big heart .

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Allen L. SLOAN's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1987)

Chambers of Commerce