Dr. J. Kevin Duplechain

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. J. Kevin Duplechain

Dr. Duplechain and his staff exhibits an extraordinary affinity for talent and expertise in order to get you the results you desire. He is well skilled and I can say he is among the best in this southern regional area. He understands and takes into consideration all of your questions and concerns. I was also glad he understood what I wanted exactly, and to what specific degree I wanted my ear pinning done--to avoid having them relax overtime and poke out more than they are suppose to. I have seen way too many videos and photos of people who failed to take time and over correction into account, and ended up with a result that did not look much different than before. It is better to work with a more concise margin of error with them farther back, versus having them protruding more than they are suppose to (rendering your money + surgery time in relation to your results very questionable). Through prior research I found some doctors are hesitant for stuff like this because they either: lack the skills or are so wound up in their own understanding/viewpoint. However Dr. Duplechain had the skill sets, experience, and wonderful patient-doctor outlook and attitude to do this for me. He and his staff are great people and I would recommend him to anyone looking for any type of operation.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I've looked into cosmetic surgery for many years before I made a conscience decision to schedule a consultation. I decided to put my trust in Dr. J Kevin Duplechain and I must say this has been the best experience and decision I could have gone with. I initially went in for just a full abdominoplasty, however, I ended up with a breast lift with fat transfer and implants, and liposuction on several areas of my body. Not to mention I even dropped twenty pounds and counting. I was very scared and anxious being that it was my first time ever going under anesthesia and the knife, but with Dr. Duplechain's excellent staff this has been the most heartwarming and "make you feel at home type of experience". My friends and family members have also had the same great experience. I absolutely love my results and I look great!! Thank you so much Dr. Duplechain (and staff) for sharing your gift with me and helping me shift to a healthier lifestyle that has forever impacted my life!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Dr. Duplechain and his staff are amazing! It took me two years to decide to go through with my rhinoplasty. I had a couple consultations in that time period and him and his staff were extremely patient and understanding. Clearly I was extremely nervous considering how long it took me to make this decision. Every step of the way my questions were answered and I was reassured. I even asked to have an extra appointment before my surgery because I just wanted to go over everything one more time. Not only was Dr. Duplechain great to work with but he's also an AMAZING surgeon. I had a general idea of what I expected but I could've never imagined it would have come out this great. Dr. Duplechain knew exactly what would look best and my results were better than I envisioned. It was completely worth it.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Duplechain and his staff are very helpful. They assisted me in determining the right course of treatment for the outcomes I wanted to achieve, in a very professional manner. I would recommend Dr. Duplechain and his staff for any needs you might have. In fact, I sent my mother to his office as well. Dr. Duplechain and his staff are very impressive, kind, courteous and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

After researching several plastic surgeons in this area, I decided to schedule a consult with Dr. Duplechain for a tummy tuck. He took the time to listen to my concerns regarding surgery and also what my expectations were. He explained the procedure and assured me that he could give me the results that I was looking for. I am pleased to say that the results of my surgery have exceeded my expectations! The recovery process was something that I was hesitant about but it was better than I could have ever anticipated. I would definitely recommend Dr. Duplechain for any cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures. His staff is wonderful as well.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I visited this physician then decided to go elsewhere for the procedure.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2016

My experience at Dr. Duplechain’s office has been phenomenal. I found Dr. Duplechain while researching fat transfer breast augmentation. I do not live in Lafayette, but Dr. Duplechain was the closest plastic surgeon that conducts this procedure. During my consultation he advised me that I was not an ideal candidate for the fat transfer augmentation, so I decided to get traditional saline, breast implants instead. After my consultation, I could have decided to have this procedure done with a different plastic surgeon in my home city, but I was so impressed with Dr. Duplechain and his staff that I decided the travel to Lafayette was worth it. I definitely do not regret that decision. I could not be more thrilled with my results or my experience at Dr. Duplechain’s office. I was very nervous about having surgery, but he and his staff made me feel very comfortable with every part of the process. I plan to have other procedures done in the future, and will not even consider seeing another physician.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

After considering long and hard about having a breast augmentation and a full tummy tuck, a friend of mine recommended that I go see Dr. Duplechain and so I scheduled a consultation. I was very nervous about surgery in general because I had never had surgery in my life other than a c-section. When I walked into the office I immediately noticed how professional and inviting everybody was. From the receptionist to the nurse, I felt very at home. It was not until I met Dr. Duplechain and discussed the outcome I was looking for did I feel very sure in my decision. Being able to see the outcome of some of his past surgeries was very impressive. Dr. Duplechain is so knowledgable and really put my mind at ease with his soft, comforting personality. He spent a lot of time with me and my husband and did not rush which made me feel very important. I left that consultation very excited for what was to come and confident in my decision. The day of surgery I was a ball of jitters! Once I got to Dr. Duplechain's office I was immediately comforted by the nurses and the anesthesiologist. I then talked with Dr. Duplechain right before surgery and made sure that we were on the same page and he once again assured me that I would be happy with my results. I remember going into the surgery room filled with excitement and I can honestly say that he has exceeded all my expectations. I am so happy with the outcome!! I was also so impressed with the after surgery care that I received. Dr. Duplechain and his nurses went above and beyond to make sure that all my needs were met and that I was doing ok while staying at Lafayette Surgical Center. I am so glad that I found Dr. Duplechain and I over came my fear of surgery because the outcome has made me a happier person!!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

On April 1, 2016 I had an breast augmentation, lift and minor tummy tuck. When I first came to his office I was greeted by an impeccable surrounding, quiet waiting room, and a receptionist that was so soft spoken and inviting. Not only as the receptionist inviting but the entire staff I met that day, along with Dr. Duplechain, above and beyond professionally, treated me as though they had known me a long time with the utmost respect. Dr. Duplechain himself spoke to me in such a well mannered, soft way that I immediately felt comfortable with him. This is not an act, this is one of his gifts he has been given. The staff he employs are held to high standards themselves, and they too are gifted individuals', not only in the medical field, but in the relationship field. Through the past six months their treatment of me has strengthened and built such confidence in me that I would entirely, and have, recommended Dr. Duplechain even to people as far away as Natchez MS. As for the surgery, it was so smooth and relaxed, and my recovery was very easy. This is because his knowledge and expertise makes him a first class surgeon. When a woman goes to see a plastic surgeon this can often be a delicate situation. Dr. Duplechain and his staff treat you with the utmost delicacy no matter what your status or situation is.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2016

I had rhinoplasty done on May 18, 2016 and it was definitely worth it!! He gave me exactly what I wanted and I could not have asked for a better looking nose. I can not thank him enough for what he has done for me!!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Dr. J. Kevin Duplechain's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1985)