Ratings for Dr. Vidya Palta

She was a bit fraudulent. She is very sweet and super nice but definitely wants money. Instead of willing to run test in one day she kept recommending multiple days to come in and stuff certain things. I've only gone to her once because after my first and last meeting with her I was not comfortable at all! Before I even walked in her office I advised her I may or may not be pregnant as we speak because I don't know until I received my menstrual cycle and instead of her checking via urine test or blood work, she quickly said "no you're not pregnant, it's wishful thought". MEANWHILE, I WAS PREGNANT ALREADY WHEN I WENT IN HER OFFICE JUST DIDNT KNOW IT. And she kept advising to check my husband before they check the woman to ensure it isn't him the problem. She wanted us to come in multiple days so she can get paid a co-pay each time we come when in reality these "tests" she wanted to do could've all been done in the same day. Needless to say, after my initial meeting wit her I never went back ever again. I was in her office a total of 45 minutes and she just spoke to me about the office and their procedures. Later, my health insurance revealed she charged them $280 and claimed she did surgical procedure on me and provided medical care. What a FRAUD! Thank God my insurance company asked for proof and when she was unable to provide they denied her claim.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

Was the worst experience that I've ever had! Insulting and discriminatory! She refused to treat me because I'm a woman in a relationship with a woman. She stated that " she doesn't do that". This has left me with a bad memory for years! She also screamed out to her staff to return my co-pay.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Excellent doctor. Sometimes the wait is long and the office is crowded, but she's very knowledgeable, kind-hearted, and professional.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

cant say enough! Best patient advocate. Thanks. We have the joy of our lives because of you.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

Best patient advocate ever. I got pregnant and wish everyone the best.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Doctor Palta is the most sweet, polite and humble doctor i have met. She is not greedy . I see her helping patients that have to pay out pocket to find ways on how to save them money. I have been in her clinic for a few months and they always go beyond the line to work with me and schedule the appts. She is a great doctor and with all my heart I'll not think it twice to recomend her to my friends.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. Palta is absolutely fantastic! She's kind, professional, to the point, always available, thorough... my husband and I love her and would recommend her to anyone. The only downside is that we've always had to wait a long time in the waiting room. But it was always worth it.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

flag | Submitted December 7, 2012

she is not a quailified doctor. she is very very greedy. she only knows how i am gonna making money from a patient. her staff is so rude and her clinic is so mess up and narrow.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2012