Ratings for Dr. Andrea L. Demets

Incompetent and unprofessional. She was out sick one day so we had to see the PA, TJ Barnett, instead. He incorrectly ordered a food panel allergy test instead of the nut panel test we had requested, so we never got results we were hoping for, and now will have to take the blood test again (not a fun experience). I wanted to discuss with Dr. DeMets as she is our regular pediatrician and she refused to talk to me because she wasn't the one who ordered the test. Nobody wants to take any responsibility over there.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

All of my children have been seeing Dr. DeMets for the last 4 years, and I absolutely love her. She listens and explains everything and really cares about my children. She knows each one by name, and takes a genuine interest in them. She's also knowledgeable and has helped us deal with my 3 year old's asthma and 2 bouts of pneumonia. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010