You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Craig M. Ellison

This doctor is the most egotistical doctor I have come across in Virginia. I spoke to him as he was the on call doctor for his practice. He stated that I had no right to know every little thing that went into my body when I questioned why I wasn't told about anesthesia drugs during a procedure. He refused to help me when I was in pain, nauseous, and vomiting over the course of an entire weekend. He hung up on my and refused care.

Submitted June 16, 2014

Very disappointed. I was having issues during the prep for the procedure and call the office to talk to dr. Ellison and he never called me back. After that I was very hesitant to use him as a doctor and had list all trust in him.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

My first time with Dr Ellison and I have been very impressed. From the initial examination, through the procedure, which was carried out quickly and with a minimum of fuss, and an appropriately timed follow up, Dr Ellison and his team were first class; I highly recommend this clinic.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

This was my first visit to Dr. Ellison. I looked him up on this site and liked what I saw. I was not disappointed. From the staff to the doctor himself, I can't say enough about how patient and kind these folks are. Dr. Ellison is very patient, knowledgable, has a very nice demeanor, and is just so easy to talk to. He listens and is in no way condiscending or a "know it all." I would highly recommend him. I have also heard many good things about the other doctors in this practice. As a matter of fact, my gynecologist goes there and loves it!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I went to Dr. Ellison with stomach pain/acid reflux. He examined me thoroughly and addressed my issues. He answered all my questions and was very knowledgable. A very nice doctor!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2008

Dr. Ellison is a great surgeon. He is professional, answers all your questions and deals with issue at hand. I highly recommend this man to anyone who needs an gastroenterologist.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2006

Dr. Craig M. Ellison's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=24047'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014