Ratings for Dr. Jaclyn A. Jensen

She's unsympathetic, does not listen to the patient's needs. She blames the parent when the child is not conventionally "normal." She does not see the patient as an individual bit rather flawed if not like everyone else. She was very unprofessional and abused her power as a doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr Jensen is myand my Daughters Dr and she just just fabulous. I cant say enough good things about her, shes amazing.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr. Jaclyn Jensen is my children's family physician, as well as my own. Over the past 3 years, she has taken excellent care of all 3 of us. She is very understanding with "first time mom" questions and concerns, never brushing them off (no matter how crazy my concerns have been in the past). I love the way that she not only answers my questions and gives me the most updated guidelines pertaining to my medical needs, but also gives me great education on these things! (Car seat guidelines, immunization guidelines, treating colds in the kids safely). She doesn't just tell me "what to do," but rather WHY she recommends treatments (or no treatments) for myself and my family. I am sad that my family is moving, as we will have a hard time finding such excellent care elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

I went to see her after getting out of the ER after being admitted for 3 days - Unable to walk. I went to see her in a very old wheel chair dragging my feet due to lack of foot rests. I was there to get a prescription for a new wheel chair, & get EFM paperwork signed & done. She told me I DIDN'T need the wheel chair - Even though all of homehealth said I did which they are professionals as well, & called me an hour before my EFM paperwork appointment & told me that she refuses to do the paperwork, even though it was mandatory that it get done in order for my insurance to be able to cover everything I need for care and equipment.. She's made it very clear time & time again that she does not have time for me & has told me herself, & takes advantage of the fact that she is my husband's higher up & blatantly tells him to stop talking or shut up when he is trying to say something important. Worst experience I've ever had with a DR. I feel sorry for anyone who is stuck with her.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014