Ratings for Dr. Satvinder S. Kainth

From the moment I called in to make an appointment to the time I left after having a few fillings done, I could tell I was at the right office. Dr. Kanth showed me pictures of the cavities I had and explained to me How he was going to take care of them. The fillings were painless and after taking care of them, the hygienist came in and cleaned my teeth. Talk about efficiency! Finally, I appreciated the fact that he called me to check up on me the next day. How many doctors do that??? Well he did.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

We have very bed experience with this dentist and his staff (Hispanic lady), we never see such terrible service in the city.They threaten patient, overcharge patients and push patients buy their production. Anyway if you want to go to the hell just choose them.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

I came to this office skeptical after previous dentists selling me stuff I didn't need. I was pleasantly surprised. The doctor was thourough, showed me on the camera a cavity and told me I needed a cleaning. I got the filling done and am returning for the cleaning. Well worth the trip.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

My letter to Dr. Kainth: I just wanted to thank you and your staff for being extremely friendly and helpful. I normally don’t write regarding service but yours was so outstanding that I had to say something. I got the feeling that your practice really cared about me, my health, and my financial needs. You were able to work with me on my finances while still keeping my dental health a priority. The last dentist overcharged me and it seemed that they only cared about the money. I cried and prayed last night because I had assumed any dentist I went to would be like my last one. God answered my prayers by sending me to your practice. I am glad I found a dentist practice who truly cares and that keeps a patient for life. I will recommend everyone to your office.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

I don't usually write on forums but felt I had to here. I just moved to Irving from Cleveland because of my job. I came to the office with a toothache. Everyone in the office was so nice. After my exam i was told that i needed a root canal, was explained how much my ins would cover and how much my part would be. They were nice enough to get me in later that day and i got it done. Dr. Kainth made sure i was plenty numb and checked on me throughout the procedure. He did a great job...no pain. There something about the doctor that puts you at ease. I even got a call to check on me the next day! I am glad I found a doctor who truly cares about his patients. Thank you for everything Dr. Kainth.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2010

I hate going to the dentist, but Dr. Kainth and his staff made it easy. They were polite, running on time and fairly priced. I will definitely be going back.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Went in for a second opinion as another doctor told me I had a lot of cavities. Dr. Kainth told me that I only needed 2 simple fillings. I'm glad I saw him. He save me a lot of money. Finally an honest doctor.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2010

Money mongering dentist ever seen in my 20 years of life. He come up with unnecessary Rx and procedures if they see you have big income to pay from. DO NOT have ROOT CANAL expertise. Brings outsider, charges big, I think he might take a share from it. Gave unnecessary Rx and root canal when there is no need. Dint care about patient. Care about more procedures to milk more money. Demands to pay upfront for wrongly suggested expensive procedures though you have very good insurance which can be billed first and ask for the rest later, coz he knows that insurance may question him later, so he trys to get money upfront. My pain was a simple thing gone with very little money, where as he scared me to go for all nonsense procedures and quoted $2800. So, he is NOT a competent docotr. May be good for simple things with polite language and smile. Strongly Suggest to stay away from him. Thank God I changed him on time before going for big procedures. I am in safe hands now.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2010

I went in to the office with a toothache and no appointment. Dr. Kainth and his staff worked through lunch to help me. He explained everything he was doing and was very gentle. I highly recommend him and his office.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

I can't say enough good things about this office. I am usually very nervous about going to the dentist but Dr. Kainth and his staff were kind and made me feel very comfortable. He explained any needed procedures very well and his work was pain free (at least as pain free as it can be with dental work). Needless to say, my tooth pain is now gone and I will definitely be seeing him for my check-ups or other tooth pain.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2009