Ratings for Dr. Martin M. Pallante

Most terrible experience I've ever had with a doctor. He was extremely confrontational and actually argued with me several times. When he became loud and belligerent, his nurse got up and left the room. He suggested I join a health club and use the pool as treatment, and when I indicated I really could not afford a health club membership he told me I was not making treatment a priority. He ended up leaving me crying in the room, after he told me I was wasting him time and he had other patients who wanted his help. Very humiliating experience, I will not go back and would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Pallante must really hate his life because he certainly could care less about patients life. He definitely does not care about your pain, previous injuries and your financial stability. Don't expect any pain relief, any referrals, basically any help what so ever. Do go see another surgeon for better treatment!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2014

Dr. Martin M. Pallante's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Healthnet