Ratings for Dr. Melodie F. Miller Chludzinski

Was very pleased with how she took the time to asked me a lot of questions and figured out right away what I needed as i struggled with bronchitis for almost 4 weeks and everyone else was placing me on antibiotics but she knew they would not help at all and had me placed on a inhaler and within 2 days was able to breath without going into coughing spasms! Thank you!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Even though I told two of her nurse practitioners for months what my symptoms were! She did not diagnose my brain damage!!! I took my health into my own hands, and went to see other specialist at two other hospitals. Both diagnosed me with brain damage within 30 minutes of being seen!!! She is the rudest uncaring doctor I've ever met!!! Even if they say you have to see her, because she is "in your network" go someplace else and pay out of pocket if you have to!!!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Awful patient care skills...slow slow slow, then when asked how much longer, stated that she did not need to see our child... If we wanted to leave we could... Rude rude rude

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Melodie F. Miller Chludzinski's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2002)