Ratings for Dr. Janet Moore

Love her beyond words best doctor I have ever had I would recommend her to any one !

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Dr. Moore is brilliant, passionate, and very, very intuitive and supportive to her patients needs!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011

One of the best and most caring GYN physicians that I have ever gone to and I am a Registered Nurse of over 30 years who has been to many doctors over the years. She has moved practices three times in the last few years but now seems to be with a better office staff. I think her specialty is on GYN now and is not delivering babies anymore. She has always spent a lot of time on my women's health issues and has appropriately scheduled me for annual mammograms and bone density tests, and has referred me out to a breast surgeon immediately when there was the slightest issue. I would recommend her 100% to any new patients.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I had serious complications that went undiagnosed by her. In fact, I felt like she didn't take me seriously at all and as it turned out in the end, we spent a month in the NICU. She seemed to listen during the appointments, but when it came to taking action, I felt unheard. Basically, she was almost too laid back, and didn't act on real issues that turned out to be very serious. Also, the staff was extremely unhelpful but Dr. Moore is not with that practice anymore so I'm not sure if that matters.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2010

Dr. Moore is the most loving, caring doctor I have ever had. She delivered my 2nd and 3rd children which were both vbac's. She was a friend as well as a doctor and was compassionate and supportive when I had a miscarriage. I recommend her to everyone and all my friends have loved her too.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

I love Dr Moore but I am constantly frustrated by her staff whose lack of organization skills and social graces make each visit a gut wrench.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Dr. Moore was my obst. during my first pregnancy 4 years ago. We faced several scarey issues and she navigated us through it all very well. Had she not left Valley OBGYN I would be delivering my second baby with her next month. I couldn't recommend anyone more!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Was recomended from coworkers. The office staff was horrible...her nurse has the worst hygeine I have ever seen from a medical person. Dr Moore was frequently late, but usually nice. Her skills and personality were not enough to overcome the other issues.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2007

Can't put it all together. Doesn't follow through on plan of care. Definitely drops the ball!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

I LOVE her! She delivered two out of four of my children. I would have remained her patient had she not moved to her current location. She is a wonderful listener, very supportive and encourages her patients to participate in their own health care.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2007

Dr. Janet Moore's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)