Ratings for Dr. Maria G. Gregory

Staff is horrible. Phone calls never returned. Needed office notes and she doesn't take any so there is nothing on record. Make appts months in advance only to have her office reschedule them for an even later time.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Dr. Gregory is well worth the long wait times she has to see a new patient in her office.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

Dr Gregory is extremely compassionate and knowledgable. Her staff on the other hand is a mess. Appts are booked months in advance and on 3 out of 4 her staff had to call to reschedule an additional couple of months out. ???? My treatment wears off and rescheduling another 6-7 weeks out leaves me in excrutiatingly pain for that time. Staff doesn't care, take it or leave it they say. Don't ever leave a message with them, no one will return your call until about the 5th straight day of calling and they'll say you never called until then?? I only go because she is worth the wait, but I continue to look for a new dr who's as good as she is, just haven't found one yet. Dr Gregory, hire new staff there has to be better employees out there!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

I was billed %560.00 (which I believe is well over the reasonable and customary fee)for an initial consultation because there were lapses in her coverage with Blue Cross/Blue Shield. I ended up going to another Dr. due to the extremely long period of time (almost a month) it took her to dictate my chart notes and just order necessary x-rays. Her office never called me back when I tried to dispute my bill. Instead they sent the claim to a collection agency. I have worked for doctors and have been treated by several, and NEVER have I had this kind of problem. My internist referred referred me to another doctor when I explained this situation. I was completely satisfied with the new doctor. I am still trying to get a resolution to my bill.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2010

Dr. Maria G. Gregory's Credentials

• French

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MSP/BC Med