Ratings for Dr. Kamran A. Chaudhary

Excellent doctor. He is very informative and I never feel rushed during my appointments. My RA is managed very well. Dr. Chaudhary and his staff(Schaumburg, IL) provides excellent care to their patients in a friendly environment. The staff is always willing to help with any concerns.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

Awesome Doctor. He know his practice well. I've been to see him several times over the past year and he is very professional. I would question the motives of anyone that says otherwise. If I were to judge him based on my experiences along and those that recommended me to him I would say he is an excellent Rheumatologist. Most people complain because they are still feeling pain but don't take his advice. Then they come back and say hey Doc I'm still sore. Duh? Did you do like he instructed? I have been doing everything he's said and my pain has almost gone. I admit I too don't always do like he asks but I can't complain when its my fault.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Chaudhary since he opened his practice. I have always found him to be respectful, knowledgeable, and caring. I especially appreciate the fact that he sees me as an important part of my treatment team. Since Rheumatoid Arthritis means a long term relationship with both the doctor and his staff, it is important to realize that there will be highs and lows with your condition. Dr. Chaudhary has always been ready to encourage me and reinforce our goals. He welcomes my input and listens when I have concerns. I always leave my appointments feeling I have made the right choice. I have recommended Dr. Chaudhary and have family members who are also his patients.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

He orders lots of tests and then you have to wait to see him at the next appointment to get the results. Staff is highly incompetent. My pain condition is out of control and he doesn't seem to care. I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014

Don't waste your time or money (it will be a lot of both). This guy doesn't know what he is doing and doesn't seem to care. Oh, and if you need an emergency appointment, you're better off just going to an immediate care center. The RN will say she or someone else will call you back but I've had 2 WEEKS go by without a return call (on numerous occasions). They also won't bother calling you to give you your blood results or to schedule an appointment to discuss blood results. This doctor is extremely incompetent. Go see a doctor who actually cares about your well-being and gets things done in a timely manner, rather than letting you get progressively sicker (which is what happened to me).

Submitted July 28, 2014

Been seeing this doc for 2 years. He orders A LOT of bloodwork but then has no answers! Lots of testing, but no real answers in terms of my systemic systems. He discounts my symptoms and I don't even tell him anything anymore. He wrote "fatigue neurosis" on a CT scan order which was highly offensive and on the same order wrote "elevated ANA"....well if I have a positive ANA test then SOMETHING is happening in my body!!...I'm not crazy! I'm definitely trying to get a second opinion. Nurses are VERY nice. Billing people are rude, unprofessional and completely unhelpful. Doc is ALWAYS running behind. I usually wait about 30 mins in waiting room and then wait another 30 minutes in the exam room before the doc comes in the room. The weird thing is, the waiting room is never packed or anything.....very suspicious.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Chaudhary for over a year now. I have seen many specialists and medical doctors over the years, he was the first to diagnose me correctly and is by far one of the most polite and friendly docs I have ever come across. He spends time listening to you and does more than just prescribe medications. He is one of the few doctors who talked to me about my non-medications options such as improving diet and taking vitamin supplements. I am so glad I managed to find his practice after having seen soo many different doctors over the years - he is by far the best. I would highly recommend him to anymone who has arthritis and joint pain. Him and his staff go above and beyond to make sure patients are happy, I cant say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I have nothing nice to say about Dr Chaudhary. I do not recommend going to him.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Chaudhary for anyone who is looking for a pain doctor. He is an excellent doctor who knows what he is doing and listens very attentively. Dr. Chaudhary explains everything very thoroughly and will answer any questions you might have. His staff is also very friendly and very helpful, both Dr. Chaudhary and his staff care about their patients to the highest degree. In this day and age it is very rare to find such a knowledgeable doctor who also has so much compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

One of the best doctors I've ever been to! Dr Chaudhary was very helpful and took the time to explain everything about my condition. He is very knowledgeable, smart and caring.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

Dr. Kamran A. Chaudhary's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Schaumburg, IL