Ratings for Dr. Mohammadreza Dehghany

Both doctor and staff are very friendly, take their time and treat you or your dental condition appropriately in a very timely manner. Compared to other dental offices that I have been to all throughout my life, at neighborhood dental, they never rush, the doctor takes or spends as much time as it is needed, and if you want to break the treatment into several appointments, for example with my Root canal case, I am in my 70s and thus my mouth get tired quickly, but the doctor worked on my tooth on three short appointments to get the treatment done and also made me feel good and relaxed after every short appointment. In my opinion, the doctor at neighborhood dental has high respect both for the patient and for the profession of Dentistry. Accordingly, the staff treat you with high respect and profesionalism. I highly recommend this dental office to anybody, relative, friends or any body else.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

In my opinion the doctor is more interested in making money than in the dental health of the patient. He wanted complete control of treatment regardless of my agreement to treatment plan. I refused and was not treated.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2010

The doctor is Very informative and friendly. Highly impressive and professional staff. Both the doctor and staff will take time with children that are apprehensive about dental treatment, and make the dental visit a good experience for the Patient. My entire family and I have been going to their office and I highly recommend this doctor and dental office to any of my friends and relative.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

Dehghany is new to Frisco and his practice is currently low volume, which means that he takes his time and gives thorough explanations. He shows you xrays and photographs on a TV before doing the work.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008