Ratings for Dr. George F. Bronsky

I am on the fence about this doctor. I have no doubt the man is a genius and highly educated, but he spat out a diagnosis when I was seven month pregnant, told me he would be back with info, and never returned. I asked the staff and found he was with another patient with no intent on coming back. With no further info, it was hard not to panic. Being so far along into my pregnancy, I did not like being told something with no further information. I ended up seeing him at the hospital and ended up talking more to the hospital fellow. I much preferred Dr. Koury, who was just as brilliant but took his time with his patients and always answered questions. I am sure he is extremely competent, but I did not prefer his services.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Dr. Bronsky was the first doctor I saw at this practice even before I got pregnant to see if they would take me on as a patient. I can see why some say that he is a little "gruff", however I found that he is just an extremely smart man and has a lot of respect for you if try and learn about your condition. All of the questions I had he answered and over the course of a highly successful pregnancy I found that he has a great sense of humor and really does care about his patients. After a terrible experience at a previous OB who did not listen to me, it was refreshing that Dr. Bronsky did! I doubt I would have a healthy baby now if it wasn't for him and the rest of the doctors in this practice.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Bronsky is a high risk OB/GYN. I was referred to the practice when my pregnancy suddenly became high risk. He is not personable. He can come off a bit of a bully and I didn't agree with his suggested course of action. How he and the other doctors in the practice are highly knowledgeable. If I were to ever need a high risk OB/GYN again or if anyone I knew needed one, I would highly recommend the practice.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Dr. Bronsky is a specialist, not a general OB. I was transferred to Dr. Bronsky when my pregnancy suddenly became very high risk 18 years ago and required a long hospitalization. His skill led to my child being a healthy and nearly full-term birth. He wasn't chatty, but was never rude, either. When I got pregnant with my second child, I requested to be sent straight back to Dr. Bronsky, who took care of me through the whole pregnancy that time. That child was full-term and healthy. Dr. Bronsky is knowledgeable and very experienced.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Smart doctor not really the warm and fuzzy type. Has horrible office staff. The doctors are good but I have no idea why the employ such mean and rude receptionists.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Hardly acknowledged me when I went into his office, spent the whole visit berating me and my OB's/CNM's for no good reason. He kept on saying what a terribly high risk situation I was in and that the baby would need to be rushed to the NICU after she was born for tons of tests like "sticking a needle into her kidneys to draw out urine". He even asked me if I would consider an abortion. At the time, I was seeing a group of CNM's and was planning to deliver at their birth center, and (out of what turned out to only be bias on his part, as another prof. OB/GYN told me Dr. Bronsky deeply dislikes midwives), he told me I had to leave their practice. After this, I met up with a (very experienced) ped. urologist who would be caring 4 baby after birth. When I asked about all of these urgent tests Dr. B mentioned, he raised an eyebrow and said they a. were not actually tests that are performed to test kidney issues, b. it wouldn't even be accurate to test for anything before baby was 2wks old.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

I spent many weeks on bedrest at Innova Fairfax due to shortened cervix with twin pregnancy and saw all of the doctors in the practice. While each doctor has his/her strengths, in the end, we chose to have Dr. Bronsky deliver our twins. Dr. Bronsky is knowledgeable, extremely intelligent, no none sense kind of doctor, and very articulative when you ask for explanations in detail, and detail was what we needed and appreciated being first time parents and expecting twin boys. On the day of delivery, he did an ultra sound half hour before my scheduled cesarian and studied again the positions of each baby to establish a plan to deliver them the safest way possible. The two boys were out within a minute of each other, both healthy. The stitch was also very small and straight. If you want a GOOD and TRUSTWORTHY doctor, go with Dr. Bronsky!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. Bronsky saved my life and the life of my baby. He is so careful. I really liked all of the perinatologists in the practice. I was in the hospital for 9 weeks before my baby was born. He is excellent!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2009

The best! Dr. Bronsky is smart, skilled and unquestionably safe. For high risk pregnancy, this is who you want.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I have read some of the other comments written about Dr. Bronsky, and was quite frankly offended. Perhaps he was a bit arrogant and callous, but I am not looking for a friend. He presented my condition in a very straight forward and professional manner, and happily answered all my questions. He was the most knowledgeable physician I have ever dealt with, and would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

Dr. George F. Bronsky's Credentials

• Vrije Univ Brussel, Fac Van De Geneeskunde En De Farm, Brussel (Grad. 1977)

Providence