Ratings for Dr. Jane V. Buongiorno

I had some relationship issues and I would recommend this psychologist because she is smart, straightforward and very understanding and supportive. And as a woman seeing another woman, you don't have to worry about dealing with a male psychologist who is hitting on you, like the infamous psychologist in Wilmington whom you can read about.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2015

Janë is the most insightful therapist I've ever talked with. She really listens and genuinely cares. She is especially good at helping women with depression and anxiety. And her husband is a psychiatrist. I would recommend her to anyone who is seeking a trustworthy, kind, caring psychologist. She's fantastic!!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Jane is very helpful in looking for solutions to problems. She is the best psychologist I have ever seen and I have seen many. She also worked effectively with my young daughter. She played board games with her, and used art therapy.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013