Ratings for Dr. Robert V. Vallar

They run an incredible operation, I never had to wait for more than a minute, the staff is super nice and professional, the doctor was very easy going and very clear about what to expect, the surgery was not painful, no complications. I am now able to see clearly everything! So overall excellent.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Dr. Vallar is a compassionate, competent doctor!!! I was seen as an emergency for a retinal detachment and he performed surgery the same day. The staff is wonderfull! I give him the highest rating!

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Dr. Vallar performed emergency repair on my torn retina. He took time from his busy schedule and saw me as an emergency. He performed the procedure in his office and saved me from getting a detached retina. He is a talented professional and very down to earth . His office manager Neuza is wonderful, and the staff is very competent. I give him my thanks and my highest rating !

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Dr. Robert V. Vallar's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal