Ratings for Dr. Maurice R. Bernaiche

Dr. B is the best doctor ever. I have been with him for 5 1/2 years and he has always treated me like a person, most other doctors treat you like you're a pain in the ass. He has helped me in many ways where other doctors have promised to help me but have done nothing for me. I thank Dr. B from the bottom of my heart for being such a wonderful man and doctor. I have recommended him to several people and will keep recommending him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2014

I havd Had Dr.b for 3 years now. I've had four major surgeries on my back. I was in a severe car accident after surgery after going to my primary care physician I was not able to have my pain under control and after searching for many other doctors to look at me he was the only one that would take my case. dr.b you got me back on my feet has me back to the closest I've been to be normal since my surgerys. he's care for patients is top notch along with his staff they are top notch I would recommend him to anyone that needs ortho surgical care. hands down he is the best doctor I've ever had. good luck to anyone that goes to him. you'll be an awesome hands with this doctor.!!!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

This man, outright refused to see my husband for his chronic back pain, AFTER making him wait SIX WEEKS to even hear about getting an appointment!He outright refused to even give an explanation as to why. We have never had anything to do with him, we do not know him, and were only seeking to have a test done, to rule something out. Absolutely the most obnoxious person we have EVER encountered. We would not recommend him to clean bathrooms in a fast food joint, nevermind as a physician to human beings. As someone else said, we will give him an awful review every chance we get.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2013

This man is terrible as another person stated I would not send my worst enemy to see him. He is rude, arrogant and unwilling to discuss the pain in my hip and back ---only knees. He asked the nurse into the room to "have his back" because I was emotional about the pain. He said my other pain in my body was "little" and big pain to him is a "bone poking out of the body". Wouldn't be seeing that jerk again and will be reviewing him anywhere I can!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

A terrific caring doctor. Shows patience and provides adequate time.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2010

Dr. Bernaiche was amazingly helpful, a great critical thinker and problem solver. He continues to help me get to the bottom of my chronic pain. Since I am a pre-med student, he has been very willing to involve me in the diagnostic process and explains everything very clearly. He makes every visit very relaxing and enjoyable. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2009

I would not recommend this man to man enemy. Not helpful at all and does not help with your problem. But you help his wallet.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2006